Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could someone price this set of clubs please

Options
  • 22-05-2020 7:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭

could someone price this set of clubs please. Many thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭freak scence

the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

They are not in great condition and old enough models. The iron set might be worth around €100 and the woods are around €15-20 each for the callaway, around €10 for the Taylor Made and the Power Bilt has no real value at all.

Hope that helps

The irons might get 80 too 100. The putter about 30. The woods are too dated now, difficult to sell them.

hi thanks for replies reason am selling is they were my fathers and he is in a nursing home now , and I don't have a clue about golf . He has another set too which I will ask for opinions once I sell these if thats ok with mods etc . Thanks for inputs so far dosh will go towards nursing home bills , **** me they are mad

hi thanks for replies reason am selling is they were my fathers and he is in a nursing home now , and I don't have a clue about golf . He has another set too which I will ask for opinions once I sell these if thats ok with mods etc . Thanks for inputs so far dosh will go towards nursing home bills , **** me they are mad

You could try this company for a valuation.

https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/sellclubs

I tend to use them now when i sell clubs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If you did want to quickly get rid of the irons I’d take them for €60.

Recently my 8 Iron and PW saw unfortunate ends so I could just do with getting a cheap new set to tide me over.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

The woods and putter you’d be hard pushed to sell so I’d say 60 to 80 for the lot you’d be doing well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

That putter will sell, I reckon 20-30 bucks is well within reason

Seve OB wrote: »
    That putter will sell, I reckon 20-30 bucks is well within reason

Those Odysseys are a good putter. I use one of the bladed versions. Those dings could he buffed out of that putter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fairwayslost

hi I would be interested..not an expert in prices or anything but would be happy with the irons . Are you in Dublin?

• Advertisement

hi I would be interested..not an expert in prices or anything but would be happy with the irons . Are you in Dublin?

hi sorry sold the lot on adverts , thanks for the interest . And to everyones help here

hi sorry sold the lot on adverts , thanks for the interest . And to everyones help here

How much did you get?

How much did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

nice one, i think you did well there

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fairwayslost

No problem. Pm me if sale falls through and will match at least

No problem. Pm me if sale falls through and will match at least

sale went through alright

Advertisement