Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High speed chase in LA just now

• 22-05-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,925 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.mediaite.com/crime/watch-insane-los-angeles-car-chase-lasts-over-an-hour/

The playback is an hour long.

Don't spoil it for me. Yeah we know they probably got caught, but it's about the How.

This is such good coverage. The helicopter is hooked up with Apps, it can see what street your on, it's camera/position is tied into Maps, it can clock the speed of the driver and show you on the screen. This **** is cool.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Awesome.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Awesome.

All I got was a photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Anticlimax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Nothing like a good car chase to get the blood circulating properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Mericans love that stuff. So backward in ways.

Driving around in circles for 15 minutes there at 80mph. The tech overlays in real-time are cool...why was that developed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

OJ at it again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,432 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Got give round of applause to those 2. They battled all the way to extra few years in prison.

Always interesting to watch those

Police were ice cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Who’s winning ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Who’s winning ?

2 neighborhood dogs.

Such good doggos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

OJ at it again?

Too fast :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

I haven't seen mention of Cake yet!

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

White Ford Bronco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Overheal wrote: »
    https://www.mediaite.com/crime/watch-insane-los-angeles-car-chase-lasts-over-an-hour/

The playback is an hour long.

Don't spoil it for me. Yeah we know they probably got caught, but it's about the How.

This is such good coverage. The helicopter is hooked up with Apps, it can see what street your on, it's camera/position is tied into Maps, it can clock the speed of the driver and show you on the screen. This **** is cool.
    Like any good YouTube video can someone please highlight the highlights in the comment section?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Thought the reporter was a bit too obsessed with spike strips, PIT maneuvers and "Oh my!". But guess it's US tv so have to be overboard.

Overheal wrote: »
    2 neighborhood dogs.

Such good doggos.

Loved the big floofie barking away (obs without sound) and the little one acting like a little dog.....a tough guy :D

Advertisement