Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir

Options
  • 22-05-2020 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am trying to set up my mobile phone account on "My eir" and need to have my pin number to do this. Unfortunately, I do not have this number. I spent approx. 4 hours today trying to contact eir and despite speaking to about 5 different people I am still without this number.
    Can anyone give me any advice on how I can get my pin No.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The pin is the sim card pack that you got with the sim. If you don't have that, and cant login to MyEir you will have to contact them.

Moved from Android as its a general mobile issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Coffey2020

I am afraid that is where my problems begin for real as I have spent the last 2 days trying to ring eir but failed to get any help.
    Is it possible for them to get me my pin number or do I need to go and buy a new sim card.

Advertisement