Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Baby Shops

Options
  • 23-05-2020 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Are any shops which sell baby items and clothing open? We have our 12wk hospital appointment next week and would like to buy something small to mark the occasion.

Ideally in Blanchardstown, but city centre also an option.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Are any shops which sell baby items and clothing open? We have our 12wk hospital appointment next week and would like to buy something small to mark the occasion.

Ideally in Blanchardstown, but city centre also an option.

Thanks.

I think tony kealys have reopened for appointments only. I’m sure some of the others will do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

They’re mostly all delivering. I ordered from next and it literally came next day. Marks are also good. I know you might think ordering online isn’t the same but you could take it with you and surprise your oh? I loved getting all my baby stuff delivered. Swear I’ll never set foot in shop again for the handiness of it lol 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

kandr10 wrote: »
    They’re mostly all delivering. I ordered from next and it literally came next day. Marks are also good. I know you might think ordering online isn’t the same but you could take it with you and surprise your oh? I loved getting all my baby stuff delivered. Swear I’ll never set foot in shop again for the handiness of it lol 😆

Ah I'd like to buy something small together. Everything is bought online these days.

I was thinking Boots in Blanch might be open and would have a few bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Ah I'd like to buy something small together. Everything is bought online these days.

I was thinking Boots in Blanch might be open and would have a few bits.

Dunnes and Tesco are open and have baby clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Beanybabog

My local Tesco and marks are selling small amounts along with the food. I know baby elegance is taking appointments but I imagine that’s for bigger ticket items like if you’re looking for a pram

• Advertisement
Advertisement