Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semi-slick MTB 26in?

Options
  • 23-05-2020 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

My Felt Q200 hardtail has 26in 2.1 54-559 tyres , and spends most of the time on fairly rough country roads, and maybe some forest trails or what have you when restrictions are lifted further. The back tyre used to be knobbly, but is pretty worn down now. My other bike (retired) has a Schwalbe Land Cruiser with Kelvar guard, at 1.75 or so. Anyway, I've been eyeing the Schwalbe Hurricane Performance, but it's hard to find in 26in at any reasonable price, especially factoring in shipping. Anything else I should look at? Naturally I want speed, silence, comfort, some off-road ability, puncture resistance, great price....thanks!

Comments

Advertisement