Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transaction

Options
  • 23-05-2020 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I did a transaction in my bank account on Thursday (14/05/2020) for an account in Portugal. The value was 150 euros. However, the person didn't receive the money. I've already checked the account details and it is correct. Besides that, when I verified my statement it indicates that the transaction was successful. Could you tell me what happened with this transaction, please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I did a transaction in my bank account on Thursday (14/05/2020) for an account in Portugal. The value was 150 euros. However, the person didn't receive the money. I've already checked the account details and it is correct. Besides that, when I verified my statement it indicates that the transaction was successful. Could you tell me what happened with this transaction, please?
    Hi Larissa,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If the transfer was made after the cut off point of 3.30pm on Thursday this would not be processed until the next day and would be one further working day before this reaches the account this has been sent too.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement