Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers - The Werewolf Game

Options
  • 23-05-2020 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

5-Reasons-Why-The-Original-Transformers-Cartoon-Is-The-Best-Version-Of-The-Story-5-Why-Its-The-Comics.jpg

This is the sign up sheet for Transformers - The Werewolf Game.

This will be a 15 player open setup game.

The deceptacons will be reprepresented by Megatron, Starscream and Skywarp.

The Autobots will try to defend the earth against the onslaught with the help of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee who have some tricks up their sleeves to assist the Autobots in the battle.

Deceptacons

3 x wolf ( Megatron, Starscream and Skywarp.)

Autobots

2 x JOAT (Jack of all trade*) (Optimus Prime and Bumblebee)
    10 x vanilla villager

* Jack of all Trade has following powers.
    {9 x Body Guard, Protection Night Action. Protection will protect your target from being killed. You will not learn whether you successfully protected someone. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used. You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights.

9 x Tracker, Tracking Night Action. Tracking another player informs you who that player used a Night Action on that night, if any. You will not learn what type of Night Action your target has. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

9 x Motion Detect, Motion Detect Night Action. Motion Detecting another player will detect any motion surrounding that player that Night. If they visit someone or were visited by someone else, you will detect motion. If they did not visit anyone and were not visited by anyone, you will not detect motion. You will not learn what type of Night Action was used on or by your target or who used those actions. You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

JOAT must use all powers once, before a second use of powers becomes available. That is, if JOAT uses body guard first, they must then use track and motion detect before being able to use body guard again.
    }

Schedule
    Game commences when it is filled with the folowing schedule.
    Day opens between 9am and midday.

A lynch thread will be open to colllect the lynch nominations.
    Lynch cut-off is 8:59pm. Lynch nomination posts made at 9:00pm or after will not be accepted.
    The lynch will happens as soon as the votes are counted and a post will be made.
    Night time then begins.
    Posting is allowed during the night.

Night time will end with a munch. This will happen between 9am and midday. All players with night actions are advised to have submitted there actions before 9am, but that is not the cut-off for night actions. Actions will be accepted anytime before an unspecific time which I will use, for example, 9:24am. I will then post the munch using these actions ASAP afterwards.

The lynch thread will be open as soon as the munch happens, you do not need to wait for a post to say the thread is open and any votes between the munch and any post saying the voting thread is open will be counted.

- Game will run everyday until it is finished.

- Majority lynch is enabled Day 2+, but majority is not required at any point in order to lynch.

- Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.

- A 5 post minimum will be in effect and will be counted lynch to lynch.

- If substitutes are available, they will take over for anybody falling below this minimum.

- Wolves munches are assigned to the wolf that requests the munch and they will display as an action to the Tracker and the Motion Detector actions.

- The munch is mandatory, and if not volunteered, I will rand the action and actioner.

Players.
    1. Ectoplasm
    2. Spook_ie
    3. tusk
    4. Hello 2D Person Below
    5. JohnGreenFan
    6. khalessi
    7. LadySkunk
    8. y0ssar1an22
    9. Drumpot

Subs

Note. This setup is borrowed from the 2020 MU champs setup, they have closed nights, but I wanted open nights, so the munch mechanic narrows the gap between the two.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm in but if new players want a go I'm happy to be put in subs bench :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

giphy.gif

Can I have a seat in the game please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Go on :)

giphy.gif

In.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

In!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Ah sure go on so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

In but as Ecto said if new players would like a spot and it’s filled more than happy to sub out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    In but as Ecto said if new players would like a spot and it’s filled more than happy to sub out :)

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

yes please!

In!

You're trapped :D

• Advertisement

You're trapped :D

100%!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Im in provisionally if that’s ok...
    100%!! :D

If I get a bullet at any stage in the game it’s got your name on it JGF.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Drumpot wrote: »

Your place is saved for now, shout if your in/out status changes.

Drumpot wrote: »

I'll never survive as long in any game again I reckon :D

6 places left.

Players.
    1. Ectoplasm
    2. Spook_ie
    3. tusk
    4. Marlee Bewildered Roller-skate
    5. JohnGreenFan
    6. khalessi
    7. LadySkunk
    8. y0ssar1an22
    9. Drumpot
    10. Barney92

Subs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Lash me down for a spot, but if someone new wants it I'm happy to move to a sub spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

“Werewolf is the right of all sentient beings”
    Optimus Prime

In, but happy to step aside for any new player

4 places left.

Players.
    1. Ectoplasm
    2. Spook_ie
    3. tusk
    4. Marlee Bewildered Roller-skate
    5. JohnGreenFan
    6. khalessi
    7. LadySkunk
    8. y0ssar1an22
    9. Drumpot
    10. Barney92
    11. Tritium

Subs

I'll give this to Saturday, but if it hasn't filled by Saturday then it'll have to be postponed until after the monthly game or abandoned.

sKeith wrote: »
    I'll give this to Saturday, but if it hasn't filled by Saturday then it'll have to be postponed until after the monthly game or abandoned.

We never filled.
    The monthly game is starting on the 14th, so we shall abandon this game. Sorry to everybody who signed up.

If i wasn’t running the champs setup id run with fewer numbers. Will definitely consider adding more flexibility to any future impromptu games I run.

Can FG mods remove the sign ups TAG please. TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sKeith wrote: »
    We never filled.
    The monthly game is starting on the 14th, so we shall abandon this game. Sorry to everybody who signed up.

If i wasn’t running the champs setup id run with fewer numbers. Will definitely consider adding more flexibility to any future impromptu games I run.

Can FG mods remove the sign ups TAG please. TIA

i was looking forward to the dinobots!

i dunno, whenever you have the time; we'll be fine( I think)!

FYI: Trying again to fill this game. New signup sheet opened. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058093634

Advertisement