Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Oval

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

Acosta wrote: »
    Some serious racist bot/sock puppet action on twitter regarding the incident last night. There's a lot wrong in Ireland, but I'm glad these clowns have no real influence here, unlike the UK and US.

"...regarding the incident last night."

You mean the attempted murder?

Or would it be racist of me to phrase it that way? Maybe I'm a sock puppet?

George matters, Irish boy does not matter quite as much to you, I'm sure.

Carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭cantalach

That's from a far right troll account.

And how that wasn’t immediately obvious to everyone who saw it just boggles the mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Rockbeast2 wrote: »
    "...regarding the incident last night."

You mean the attempted murder?

Or would it be racist of me to phrase it that way? Maybe I'm a sock puppet?

George matters, Irish boy does not matter quite as much to you, I'm sure.

Carry on.

Cop yourself on, of course the victim matters. It was an attempted murder but he was not stabbed for being white. That was not the reason he was attacked and it was not racially motivated.

You are pushing a narrative to suit your own agenda here and it’s blatant to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Cop yourself on, of course the victim matters. It was an attempted murder but he was not stabbed for being white. That was not the reason he was attacked and it was not racially motivated.

You are pushing a narrative to suit your own agenda here and it’s blatant to see.

Well copped on, Susie. Try it yourself and stop being an apologist.

Do your research. This WAS a racist attack. Try and downplay it all you want. The truth will out.

Good luck to you. And to the good people of Cork. Of all colours and creeds.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm locking this for now, as this is now a criminal case - and need to get some advice on it before allowing any other posts

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement