Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applies to open savings account a month ago but heard nothing since...

Options
  • 23-05-2020 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

I applied to set up a savings account for me and my husband in our joint account. We applied for this a month ago and were told we would receive a text within a few days but we’ve heard absolutely nothing since. Really disappointing since it was a lengthy process to fill out details (through banking online) can someone come back to me first thing Monday please
    Thanks
    Lucy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi

I applied to set up a savings account for me and my husband in our joint account. We applied for this a month ago and were told we would receive a text within a few days but we’ve heard absolutely nothing since. Really disappointing since it was a lengthy process to fill out details (through banking online) can someone come back to me first thing Monday please
    Thanks
    Lucy
    Hi Lucy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that your application has taken longer than expected. For an update in relation to this we would recommend that you contact our savings and deposits team on 1890365254 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help with this.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement