Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houseplant Love

Options
  • 24-05-2020 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Thought I’d start this thread for those of us who love houseplants! Is this ok mods?

I’m sure there has to be others out there besides me.

I’ve gone a bit mad buying during the lockdown, anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Because of the layout of the house there's ondly one windowsill, currently, that I can have plants on, but I've loaded it with anthurium, gerbera, easter cactus, jade plants, and herbs. tehre's pothos and orchids beside the window, and parlour palm and peace lily on the mantle peace.

I haven't been buying much, but you know, leaves fall off succulents sometimes.... they'll only die if someone doesn't put them in some soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

kylith wrote: »
    Because of the layout of the house there's ondly one windowsill, currently, that I can have plants on, but I've loaded it with anthurium, gerbera, easter cactus, jade plants, and herbs. tehre's pothos and orchids beside the window, and parlour palm and peace lily on the mantle peace.

I haven't been buying much, but you know, leaves fall off succulents sometimes.... they'll only die if someone doesn't put them in some soil.

Sounds nice. I’ve west facing windows at the back that most of my plants seem to love.

Philodendron and Hoyas are my favourites at the moment, but have been given a Marantha and have fallen in love with it. Just hope I don’t kill it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

kylith wrote: »

Sounds nice. I’ve west facing windows at the back that most of my plants seem to love.

Philodendron and Hoyas are my favourites at the moment, but have been given a Marantha and have fallen in love with it. Just hope I don’t kill it now.

Advertisement