Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahmaud Arbery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Gatling has said the same as I did. That your man was running away and that he also ran towards the man

I said he was being chased and they tried to stop him ,
    I don't think that how you put it .

But it's on you to defend your claims

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm not wasting any more time on this.

Gatling has said the same as I did. That your man was running away and that he also ran towards the man with the gun. Yourself and ShatterAlan can take it up with him/her.

Well Gatling thanked my post laying out the steps above. So lets take it from there and assume we're all on the same page. What part do you dispute.

Post 652 to avoid any "accidental" confusion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I can't wait to hear their reasoning for making someone run from them in their 2 pickup's for 4 minutes.

Idiots couldn't be arsed to break a sweat in their "neighbourly good deed".

that's what trials are for , to uncover and expose facts rather than just rushing to outrage

not like its the first time that has happened in America in circumstances like this

Gatling wrote: »
    They were late for the klan meeting hence the rush

did you check that post yet ?

Gatling wrote: »
    He was running away and they tried to stop him .

It's really that simple unless you're a Raving Racist trying force a fake agenda to solely blame the blackman

so now im a racist ? that's not very clever gatling

yet your the one bringing up race would it have a difference if every one involved was black or every one was white ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

mynamejeff wrote: »
    that's what trials are for , to uncover and expose facts rather than just rushing to outrage

not like its the first time that has happened in America in circumstances like this

No outrage from me, I'm saying it as I see it and read it. Can't say the same for yourself.

The big "telling" indicators for me are, the length of time the police sat on this case, how quickly the GBI (sp) moved when the video surfaced, the added evidence from the "witness" William Bryan who will now also stand trial.

did you check that post yet ?

Did you have a read over mine above and point out where you disagree?

Also , the one where you say he attacked and punched 2 men, one of which never got out of the back of the truck.

is there footage of what happened before the video ?

I didn't see one

or is it racist to ask to see all the evidence ?

Did you have a read over mine above and point out where you disagree?

Also , the one where you say he attacked and punched 2 men, one of which never got out of the back of the truck.

ok I ll amend it to say one armed man , is that ok ?

I didn't see one

Not thats been released, but theres a reconstruction video posted numerous times, each time one of you claim to not know one of the key parts of what happened.

• Advertisement

One more time

The camera car is also chasing him. So he has a car behind and a car in front.

Whent the video starts hes going down the road in the direction of the car,, as the other car is behind him.

Travis McMichael is out of the car on the drivers side.

Arbery then changes direction to go around the passenger side to avoid McMichaels.

McMichaels then goes from the side of the car to the front to head him off. This is where they meet and the struggle starts

Which part of that is wrong?

Which part of him changing direction to go to the opposite side of the car indicates that he wanted to attack them?

Why did McMichaels leave where he was and go to where Arbery was going? If hed stayed hwere he was, Arbery goes off downt the road.

is there evidence that the guy shooting the video is chasing him ? or did that happen before the footage ive seen

so now im a racist ? that's not very clever gatling

Can only comment on what I see and read.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Jesus. Afraid to give a straight answer.

So you are not against it. Grand.

BTW, 42% of people on death row are black. So good luck with reconciling that with your other virtue signalling.

Despite committing the exact same crime as 10 times the white criminal.

Do you want to continue making a clown out of yourself?

is there evidence that the guy shooting the video is chasing him ? or did that happen before the footage ive seen

any evidence he isnt?

The fact hes also been charged with the murder would lead any reasonable person to the conclusion that he was involved.

I didn't see one

It will come out in trial, the cops found more video belonging to William Bryan (camera guy in the second pick up chasing Ahmaud) that made it known to the police that he was more then just a "witness" that day.

ok I ll amend it to say one armed man , is that ok ?

You probably should .We wouldnt want any made up rubbish in the narrative , would we?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was the victim armed with a gun or knife?

You probably should .We wouldnt want any made up rubbish in the narrative , would we?

Imagine that.

Oh wait too late

any evidence he isnt?

The fact hes also been charged with the murder would lead any reasonable person to the conclusion that he was involved.[/QUOTE

that isn't really the way evidence works but I suspect (or at least hope ) you already know that

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

A tank by tomorrow.

Unless youre not joking. No he wasnt armed with anything.

• Advertisement

https://youtu.be/JQyssmg9Veo

Knock yourself out with listening to what the cops investigating this re saying.

It will come out in trial, the cops found more video belonging to William Bryan (camera guy in the second pick up chasing Ahmaud) that made it known to the police that he was more then just a "witness" that day.

well then that will be great for the trial , shame no one here as seen it and knows for sure

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No he was completely unarmed .

Despite this several posters claim he had a hammer

any evidence he isnt?

The fact hes also been charged with the murder would lead any reasonable person to the conclusion that he was involved.[/QUOTE

that isn't really the way evidence works but I suspect (or at least hope ) you already know that

Is there any evidence the father was involved so?

Instead of trying stupid ways out, how about the parts you disagree with? You managed a few posts of distraction so let get back to it.

well some posters have already been at that ,

accusing people of saying things that they haven't and then refusing to acknowledge it :D

well then that will be great for the trial , shame no one here as seen it and knows for sure

Hahaha, you think if there was evidence to support your view of these three idiots that they'd be arresting the 3rd guy on felony murder and false imprisonment

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Despite committing the exact same crime as 10 times the white criminal.

Do you want to continue making a clown out of yourself?

You should just keep yourself busy with your gedanken experiments about clubbing people to death with your hurely

well some posters have already been at that ,

accusing people of saying things that they haven't and then refusing to acknowledge it :D

Yeah , yeah, youre the real victim in all this, spare us. Any chance of leaving the last page of distraction where it is and going through that bullet point account again? Or do you want to argue about who was involved some more to try bury the whole thing?

Is there any evidence the father was involved so?

Instead of trying stupid ways out, how about the parts you disagree with? You managed a few posts of distraction so let get back to it.

so I asked you if there was any evidence of something and there isn't simple

did you watch the link memen2 posted ? its vague in the extreme and rightfully so as its going to used in a murder trial , no one apart from the police investigating it know whats on the videos

• Advertisement

Yeah , yeah, youre the real victim in all this,

But it's all the Blackman's fault for making him post

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement