Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahmaud Arbery

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Yeah, 3 guys behind bars with felony murder charges against them, 2 with aggravated assualt and 1 with attempted false imprisonment.

I guess they ll just skip the trial then will they ?

so no you haven't seen any more than anyone else here then , how come you didn't say that

Here you go, I reply to you disputing your account that he attacked them, setting out the points of the video and asking you which bit you disputed.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113569336&postcount=652

Took a couple of goes but you came back asking if theres proof the camera guy is involved for some reason

I'll assume hes invovled because the people who decide it, the police, have.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113569695&postcount=673

As far as I can tell, youre the first person disputing he was involved. and hes been arrested as part of the murder case. So it seems the only reason to dispute his involvement is to distract from answering the question you were asked and attempt to bury it.

all good solid points there :confused::confused::confused:

every time I ask for evidence you ………. do nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

June 4 has been set for the preliminary hearing for the 3 scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

mynamejeff wrote: »
    how come you keep answering for gatling ?

having actual provable facts like Im suggesting is what prevents conspiracy theorys don't you realise that ?

why don't you want me in the thread pointing out where facts are missing ? that's kinda weird ..

You're adding zero to the thread, like you've said, you want the facts, you've been given the facts that everyone knows of.. at this stage of the story, the dots can be linked together to give us some kind of picture of the events on that day.. the answers you're looking for won't be found till the trial. It seems like it's the end of the road in your fact searching mission, but it's okay there's no McMichaels at the end of the road with a shot gun or a hand gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

all good solid points there :confused::confused::confused:

every time I ask for evidence you ………. do nothing

Seriously. Youre not going to answer? Youre really just going to front it out and insist on evidence the camera guy is involved. **** me.

HE WAS ARRESTED AS PART OF THE TRIAL. HE IS GOING ON TRIAL FOR IT.

As far as I can tell no one is disputing his involvement only you. What the hell is your issue with that sentence?

At any point will you answer the initial question?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Is it not from The Ringer?

Seems to be, he also likes eating apples.

Thought it might be from Hell Broke Luce.

Cracking song.

I guess they ll just skip the trial then will they ?

so no you haven't seen any more than anyone else here then , how come you didn't say that

I'll say it one more time... Join the dots..

You don't want too that's fine.

Gatling wrote: »
    June 4 has been set for the preliminary hearing for the 3 scumbags.

Will we find out if a change of venue is being sought or is that going happen here with the preliminary hearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,490 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“Roddy” was arrested as an accomplice.

His lawyer and he have made public appearances claiming to not know Gregory or Travis McMichael

However: police report showed that the McMichaels did know him and referred to him by his nickname, Roddy, to responding officers. They also testified to the officer that Roddy was part of the action, and attempted to intercept Arbery with his truck.

This report also makes it clear the McMichaels didn’t see any trespassing that day. They began to chase Arbery because they saw him running down the street as he crossed in front of their house. That’s when they got into the truck, purely on the suspicion that this was someone from a different crime on a different day.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884865-Glynn-County-Police-Department-Incident-Report.html

You're adding zero to the thread, like you've said, you want the facts, you've been given the facts that everyone knows of.. at this stage of the story, the dots can be linked together to give us some kind of picture of the events on that day.. the answers you're looking for won't be found till the trial. It seems like it's the end of the road in your fact searching mission, but it's okay there's no McMichaels at the end of the road with a shot gun or a hand gun.

who would want evidence in a murder case ? considering Georgia is a death penalty state

video that no one here as seen moments before a man was killed is a fairly big dot to be missing in your link don't you think

squealing faux outrage is much easier

the trial is the end of the road in fact and I understand they use lethal injection

• Advertisement

I'll say it one more time... Join the dots..

You don't want too that's fine.

your happy to make your picture with dots missing then are you,

even in Georgia that's a poor effort

Overheal wrote: »
    “Roddy” was arrested as an accomplice.

His lawyer and he have made public appearances claiming to not know Gregory or Travis McMichael

However: police report showed that the McMichaels did know him and referred to him by his nickname, Roddy, to responding officers. They also testified to the officer that Roddy was part of the action, and attempted to intercept Arbery with his truck.

Is this the camera guy?

Didnt watch the reconstruction again , ill dig it out, but does he not live in the area? How did he get involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

ELM327 wrote: »
    Trespass is a crime, dressing a certain way is not.

But, you know, don't get facts get in the way of a good screech. #metoo

Really?

Trespass is NOT a crime unless you have been trespassed.

You have to be ASKED to leave private property and given the chance to comply. Should you return on aforementioned private poperty after a request that you not return has been recorded...THEN you are trespassing.

If I walk on to your front lawn....I am not tresspassing. If I am orderered to leave and not return, which is your right as the property owner.....and I return...THEN I am under the legal writ of trespass and subject to arrest.

So PERHAPS YOU ought to check this out before you accuse me of a good "screech"

Is this the camera guy?

Didnt watch the reconstruction again , ill dig it out, but does he not live in the area? How did he get involved?

you mean you don't know what happened already ?

Is this the camera guy?

He lives across the street a few doors down from the McMichaels. He took the video but before he started filming they told officers he was part of the chase and intercept effort.

who would want evidence in a murder case ? considering Georgia is a death penalty state

video that no one here as seen moments before a man was killed is a fairly big dot to be missing in your link don't you think

squealing faux outrage is much easier

the trial is the end of the road in fact and I understand they use lethal injection

Haha, "squealing faux outrage" point me to any of my posts that has that.. I need to see this "fact".

They would deserve it if that's the end of their road they put themselves on.

Haha, "squealing faux outrage" point me to any of my posts that has that.. I need to see this "fact".

They would deserve it if that's the end of their road they put themselves on.

would you like to see the fella who took the video killed of the father or the shooter or all three ?how many people do you want killed here just s owe are clear ?

thats faux outrage in case it wasn't clear

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Will we find out if a change of venue is being sought or is that going happen here with the preliminary hearing?

It's possible that the prosecution will ask for a venue change at the hearing or it could just be going by the book why are we here hearing and submissions from both sides

your happy to make your picture with dots missing then are you,

even in Georgia that's a poor effort

I'll point you in the direction of numerous posts by overheal linking to a video reconstruction of the events.. that's where the picture is gotten from.

Your happy to want facts, I'm happy to join dots.. when all is said and done if I'm wrong you can come back and collect your internet points.. I'll not do the same though.

• Advertisement

that's great ,but you should wait till you know what happened before you get all excited

More running from answering.

Your posts are bull****.

would you like to see the fella who took the video killed of the father or the shooter or all three ?how many people do you want killed here just s owe are clear ?

None of them will be given the death penalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)

There are 12 aggravating criteria Georgia applies to a murder charge to see if the death sentence is applicable. None of the 12 appear to apply in this case.

I'll point you in the direction of numerous posts by overheal linking to a video reconstruction of the events.. that's where the picture is gotten from.

Your happy to want facts, I'm happy to join dots.. when all is said and done if I'm wrong you can come back and collect your internet points.. I'll not do the same though.

I haven't seen the reproduction , who made it , was it the police or the fbi or someone like that ? or a media outlet ?

I haven't seen the reproduction , who made it , was it the police or the fbi or someone like that ? or a media outlet ?

It’s been posted in the thread more than a few times.

Funny you read the whole thread and just seek the truth but have missed all the times it was posted. First time, then each time someone pretends not to know things.

Any closer to actually answering or will you keep running?

Overheal wrote: »
    None of them will be given the death penalty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)

There are 12 aggravating criteria Georgia applies to a murder charge to see if the death sentence is applicable. None of the 12 appear to apply in this case.

would number 6 and 7 not be considered ? going on some of the information being represented here

Funny you read the whole thread and just seek the truth but have missed all the times it was posted. First time, then each time someone pretends not to know things.

Any closer to actually answering or will you keep running?

theres 750 posts , i was in work all day so wasn't reading this thread . what post number was it , do you know who created it ?

So no posts before the quoted one? You're a little light on the facts before the accusation of squealing faux outrage..

Also, you missed the little two letter word IF, I don't know sentencing, the trial hasn't happened yet.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes I think was used in reference to Ahmaud for "running" toward guys with guns.

• Advertisement

So no posts before the quoted one? You're a little light on the facts before the accusation of squealing faux outrage..

Play stupid games win stupid prizes I think was used in reference to Ahmaud for "running" toward guys with guns.

the whole thread is a little light on facts ,but i ve already pointed that out to several posters ,

did i make that comment about stupid games and prizes ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement