Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahmaud Arbery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Strange that he would throw away a hammer when going to attack people who have guns.

Odd how no tools have been recovered by police or weapons despite whats been repeatedly claimed on here.

Any one got any idea what the secrets being removed from the internet are and who's removing them,

Asking for a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,019 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I addressed this at the start of the post your referring to. Just to be 100% clear, it is not known where or whom the objects came from at this time or what the objects are or when they got there, it is speculation.

No they had no immediate knowledge of a crime at the particular moment? They need that for a citizens arrest as per judgement by supreme court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Can you link the PDF, where did this information come from? And where is your "multiple sources", can you link these too thanks. Ive asked you multiple times for these "multiple sources" yet you still havent provided them so heres your opportunity to show us all on the thread where you got your information from.

And maybe for the benefit of the thread you might link to any claim you are making in the future because you claimed the 12 mile thing and never provided a source in that post, it was the one where you claimed he must be running a marathon if he was that far away from his house, I can dig it out if you want.

Finally last night you put up a picture of what you allege is Arbury in the CCTV at night time on a different occasion from the day his death happened. You claimed that his family identified this as him. Where is your source for this?

Post #904, me retracting my claim:
    Thanks for that. Having found his exact address, it would appear he lived an even shorter distance than 2 miles from the indecent.

Post #907, Arberys home address in contained within.

Google Earth tells us that incident (220 Satilla Drive) was 1.8/2 miles from Arbery's home.

I just want to say that I think you have been a little unfair with this post. That or you are not reading the thread thoroughly. I retracted my claim and after that you are still accusing me of being deceptive. In fairness, I have endeavored to backup every claim I have made, I have politely asked others to do the same. I have even offered to provide any media that may be difficult to find on the internet (an offer I have received abuse for) I cant really be any more open with you guys I just want the truth in this case, not lies. I would suggest that in future, if you think I have missed anything or am being deceptive, you first read over the thread and failing that, PM me.

Overheal wrote: »
    Speaker on the phone will do.

Same clip, different source but with audio

00:00-00:12 commentator speaking over it but you can hear well enough to make out Arberys footsteps. There is not music being played as far as I can make out.

Finally last night you put up a picture of what you allege is Arbury in the CCTV at night time on a different occasion from the day his death happened. You claimed that his family identified this as him. Where is your source for this?

I'm looking over my notes on this query, please give me some time as I have a family commitment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Post #904, me retracting my claim:

Post #907, Arberys home address in contained within.

Google Earth tells us that incident (220 Satilla Drive) was 1.8/2 miles from Arbery's home.

I just want to say that I think you have been a little unfair with this post. That or you are not reading the thread thoroughly. I retracted my claim and after that you are still accusing me of being deceptive. In fairness, I have endeavored to backup every claim I have made, I have politely asked others to do the same. I have even offered to provide any media that may be difficult to find on the internet (an offer I have received abuse for) I cant really be any more open with you guys I just want the truth in this case, not lies. I would suggest that in future, if you think I have missed anything or am being deceptive, you first read over the thread and failing that, PM me.

That PDF is nothing more than a police report from 2017. Where within it does that refer to an incident in February 2020 telling us that Arbery was 12 miles from his house?

And again (for the fifth time) please provide your "multiple sources" for your claim that he was 12 miles from his house. This is now the fifth time I have asked you to provide these sources. I provided the source for the 2 mile claim from the New York Times and you called that "fake news" and "not a reliable source". Yet now when you are being asked for your sources on the 12 mile claim (of which you claimed you have seen "multiple") you are not providing these sources.

If you're lying about these multiple sources Kid Chameleon at least put your hands up and admit you were lying. If you were not lying then simply provide the sources you said you saw, its very simple.

I'm looking over my notes on this query, please give me some time as I have a family commitment.

Fair enough, take your time. And just for the avoidance of confusion this is what I am referring to -your post concerning the November 17th night time CCTV where you said "it is definitely him" and then posted up a photograph with the caption saying his family have confirmed it is him. Where did this photo come from?

The NYT reported it as uncertain that it is him in the Nov 17 CCTV but you say you have a source that spoke to his family that contradicts this and they say it is him. Can you provide this source reporting on what his family said along with all the other multiple sources you say you saw for the 12 mile claim.

First line of that article says he was "jogging". HE WAS NOT JOGGING. Do you think he was jogging the other times he entered that property, after midnight? The rest of it I need to take with a pinch of salt. Would you have access to the actual audio described in this article? Because it looks very much like one of the ones I linked in the OP only with some key contextual details missing.

Here are other images of Arbery in that property at NIGHT TIME
    . Do you honestly believe he was jogging on all of these occasions? Simple logic suggests he was not. Note also the boat in one of the images, was there once fishing gear stored in it? I cannot confirm the time's in these stills because the original footage to my knowledge was not time stamped but I wanted to simply show he was there at night time.

KM8IGHx.jpg

It is definitely him in the images. It has been confirmed by his family and his tattoos are clearly visible in the videos. What a charming young man.

kKuMRG8.jpg

That PDF is nothing more than a police report from 2017. Where within it does that refer to an incident in February 2020 telling us that Arbery was 12 miles from his house?

And again (for the fifth time) please provide your "multiple sources" for your claim that he was 12 miles from his house. This is now the fifth time I have asked you to provide these sources. I provided the source for the 2 mile claim from the New York Times and you called that "fake news" and "not a reliable source". Yet now when you are being asked for your sources on the 12 mile claim (of which you claimed you have seen "multiple") you are not providing these sources.

If you're lying about these multiple sources Kid Chameleon at least put your hands up and admit you were lying. If you were not lying then simply provide the sources you said you saw, its very simple.

Firstly and for the third time, I have retracted my claim that he lived 12 miles from the incident.

Secondly, I never claimed to have a gospel knowledge of that. If I am not remembering correctly, perhaps you could link to where I claimed to have multiple sources stating he lived 12 miles away?

Thirdly, I gave my reasons a few days ago in the thread of why I thought he lived 12 miles away. It basically boiled down to this - we knew he was from Brunswick, we knew what high school he went to. I assumed that his home was near his high-school for want of a better source of information. his high-school according to Google Earth is 12 miles from Satilla Drive. That is where I got the 12 mile figure from. I have also listened to podcasts that stated the 10-12 mile figure (Stefan Moleneux, Tim Poole). Turns out, we were all wrong. I personally, researched and researched until I found the answer. It is in the PDF I linked if you read it very carefully. Arbery lived at 140 Boykin Ridge Drive which is 1.8 miles from 220 Satilla Drive. Again, I have humbly stated this THREE times now, I don't want to waste any more time on it. Everything in this paragraph has already been discussed openly in the thread, I am not trying to deceive anyone.

Again, could you link to where I claimed to have multiple sources of Arberys home address, just so I can be as clear as possible with you.

Fair enough, take your time. And just for the avoidance of confusion this is what I am referring to -your post concerning the November 17th night time CCTV where you said "it is definitely him" and then posted up a photograph with the caption saying his family have confirmed it is him. Where did this photo come from?

The NYT reported it as uncertain that it is him in the Nov 17 CCTV but you say you have a source that spoke to his family that contradicts this and they say it is him. Can you provide this source reporting on what his family said along with all the other multiple sources you say you saw for the 12 mile claim.

Apologies, in the stills I shared (the same ones you just re shared), one of them clearly says the the man was confirmed by the family to be Arbery (see text overlay). Upon reviewing that video, the family were talking about the video on the day he died. They were not talking about the night time videos. That is my bad an I apologies. What I will say is, it really really looks like him, same gait etc. I believe it is him but I could be wrong. Hopefully the family will confirm that soon.

Despite this, neighbor Diego Perez confirms that Arbery was the man caught on camera multiple times:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8315531/Father-son-confrontation-Ahmaud-Arbery-two-weeks-shot.html

"After a motion sensor camera had been set off, Perez headed to the construction area, where he saw the McMichaels and the man he believes to have been Arbery.

'All we knew about him was that he was the guy who kept showing up on our cameras. No one knew who it was.'

Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: 'Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped. He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road.'

Now neighbor Diego Perez says the two men had already approached their victim on February 11, after spotting him at the same construction site Arbery is thought to have looked round on the day of his death."

A nice high res picture of 220 Satilla Drive (the house that Arbery entered on the day he died)

Note the "No Trespassing" sign

cbAr6OP.jpg

• Advertisement

A nice high res picture of 220 Satilla rive

Note the "No Trespassing" sign

Note the unsecured site no fences or other barriers

Awfully small counseled sign away from the house

Again, could you link to where I claimed to have multiple sources of Arberys home address, just so I can be as clear as possible with you.

This is where you said you have multiple sources on the 12 mile distance.
    I have heard the 12 mile distance mentioned in multiple sources. I have done work to verify that myself as you have seen. I believe the 12 mile distance is unsuitable to the "jogging" narrative and that your journalist and the media in general is trying to spin it. Again, I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Im not disputing that you have now retracted your claim on this 12 miles, even though you did call the New York Times as a dubious source when I presented you with a source saying it was 2 miles.

What I am asking is for your "multiple sources" who say it was 12 miles. You say you have "listened to podcasts that stated the 10-12 mile figure (Stefan Moleneux, Tim Poole)"

Can you show me what episodes and the time on their podcasts that they stated the 12 mile claim. Finally then I will be able to check this source for myself.

Gatling wrote: »
    Note the unsecured site no fences or other barriers

Does that mean its a free for all who want to enter it?

Gatling wrote: »
    Awfully small counseled sign away from the house

In the video in the OP, Arbery walks (not jogs) past the sign closer than the point where the photo was taken. If I can read that sign from a photo, then he can read it. Anyway, "I didn't see the sign" is not a defense.

220 Satilla drive

220 Satilla Dr
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/c6LY4KR1sQpjvNvq9

"I didn't see the sign" is not a defense.

Nor is chasing an unarmed black man before shooting him 3 times with a shotgun

Apologies, in the stills I shared (the same ones you just re shared), one of them clearly says the the man was confirmed by the family to be Arbery (see text overlay). Upon reviewing that video, the family were talking about the video on the day he died. They were not talking about the night time videos. That is my bad an I apologies. What I will say is, it really really looks like him, same gait etc. I believe it is him but I could be wrong. Hopefully the family will confirm that soon.

Ok and fair play for putting your hands up and saying the infotmation about his family confirming it was him on the previous CCTV was wrong.

But can you share the Youtube video where the still came from? Or what website did the still that said it is Arbery and confirmed by his family as a caption on it come from?

Despite this, neighbor Diego Perez confirms that Arbery was the man caught on camera multiple times:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8315531/Father-son-confrontation-Ahmaud-Arbery-two-weeks-shot.html

"After a motion sensor camera had been set off, Perez headed to the construction area, where he saw the McMichaels and the man he believes to have been Arbery.

'All we knew about him was that he was the guy who kept showing up on our cameras. No one knew who it was.'

See we're into even more problems here because the owner of the construction site Larry English owns the CCTV and has reviewed it multiple times. He says that the day of Arberys death was the only time he showed up on the CCTV. Its not in dispute that there was a black male in it on a previous occasion but English has come out and said that it is not Arbery. Heres the report

Ok well here is a source from Stefan Moleneux:

Listen from 4:10, Moleneux speculates that Arbery would have had to run 10.5 miles to get to Satilla shores....

https://www.freedomain.com/all-podcasts/#/4621/the-truth-about-ahmaud-arbery

Now, here's the thing... I knew I had heard this and I have spent the last hour trying to find it on YouTube. Turns out for whatever reason, the video is gone from YouTube (Moleneux regularly gets censored on YT) So I have spent all that time for nothing.

I'm going to ask that you give me the benefit of the doubt that I heard Tim Poole say it. He did, although again he was speculating. If you REALLY want, I will try find the Tim Poole source but as it stands I have given you my own research and a Moleneux link. I feel that qualifies as "multiple sources".

Please try to remember that as soon as I had solid information (that I searched for and found myself) I redacted my claim about the 12 mile distance (which I have said in thread I may be wrong about). I feel that this matter is sorted, I was wrong and I don't want to spend more time on it.

I have done my best to answer your question & spent time doing so.

I ask you kindly, can we now leave it or do you really want me to look for the Tim Poole link?

Turns out for whatever reason, the video is gone from YouTube (Moleneux regularly gets censored on YT) So I have spent all that time for nothing.

Oh dear

But can you share the Youtube video where the still came from? Or what website did the still that said it is Arbery and confirmed by his family as a caption on it come from?

No problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Ok well here is a source from Stefan Moleneux:

Listen from 4:10, Moleneux speculates that Arbery would have had to run 10.5 miles to get to Satilla shores....

https://www.freedomain.com/all-podcasts/#/4621/the-truth-about-ahmaud-arbery

Now, here's the thing... I knew I had heard this and I have spent the last hour trying to find it on YouTube. Turns out for whatever reason, the video is gone from YouTube (Moleneux regularly gets censored on YT) So I have spent all that time for nothing.

I'm going to ask that you give me the benefit of the doubt that I heard Tim Poole say it. He did, although again he was speculating. If you REALLY want, I will try find the Tim Poole source but as it stands I have given you my own research and a Moleneux link. I feel that qualifies as "multiple sources".

Please try to remember that as soon as I had solid information (that I searched for and found myself) I redacted my claim about the 12 mile distance (which I have said in thread I may be wrong about). I feel that this matter is sorted, I was wrong and I don't want to spend more time on it.

I have done my best to answer your question & spent time doing so.

I ask you kindly, can we now leave it or do you really want me to look for the Tim Poole link?

Why are you so invested in this. Even if there is incontrovertible proof that Arbery was in the house, it does not give the McMichaels justification for chasing him down with guns.
    They did an awful thing and there is obviously more evidence not released which prompted the arrest of the third guy.
    Why are you so desperate to defend them that you're obviously spending hours trying to prove Arbery was trespassing. It doesn't change anything. A young man is dead, have you no sympathy for that fact.
    Much worse than tresspass or even stealing.

• Advertisement

joe40 wrote: »
    Why are you so invested in this. Even if there is incontrovertible proof that Arbery was in the house, it does not give the McMichaels justification for chasing him down with guns.
    They did an awful thing and there is obviously more evidence not released which prompted the arrest of the third guy.
    Why are you so desperate to defend them that you're obviously spending hours trying to prove Arbery was trespassing. It doesn't change anything. A young man is dead, have you no sympathy for that fact.

I find the case interesting as do you seeing as you took the time to read and respond. What interests me most is the two contradicting narritives: the media and the available evidence. They both paint a very different story.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion? This thread is not about me.

What makes you think I have no sympathy? I have already expressed same in thread.

I'll say it again, RIP Mr Arbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I find the case interesting as do you seeing as you took the time to read and respond. What interests me most is the two contradicting narritives: the media and the available evidence. They both paint a very different story.

What makes you think I have no sympathy? I have already expressed same in thread.

the available evidence is very clear and damning for the 3 men involved. they did not have immediate knowledge of an offence and hence attempted to make an illegal citizens arrest. in the course of that illegal citizens arrest they killed Arbery. they can look forward to their trial and potential death penalty sentence.

evidence of what Arbery was doing prior to being chased and killed does not change any of this. the three men had no immediate knowledge of what he did.

I find the case tragic. I have added to the discussion plenty of times and explained my thoughts on the situation.
    If you have sympathy for Mr Arbery why are you so desperate to show he may have been trespassing. Why do you constantly try to blacken his name and take up stuff from the past. It is all moot to the actual shooting.

Do you honestly think this excuses or mitigates in any way the actions of the McMichaels.
    They chased a man down with a guns. Why not simply phone the police.

joe40 wrote: »
    I find the case tragic. I have added to the discussion plenty of times and explained my thoughts on the situation.
    If you have sympathy for Mr Arbery why are you so desperate to show he may have been trespassing. Why do you constantly try to blacken his name and take up stuff from the past. It is all moot to the actual shooting.

Do you honestly think this excuses or mitigates in any way the actions of the McMichaels.
    They chased a man down with a guns. Why not simply phone the police.

Agreed. It is a tragedy. All of his potential wasted. RIP. Hopefully the courts will release or convict based on truth.

I'm not trying to blame him but I am trying to take the blame away from the McMichaels. I .
    I find the case interesting as do you

What makes you think I have no sympathy?

You have been making every effort to attack the one person who did nothing wrong other than to walk through an unsecured partial construction site like many others who were all white in a white neighborhood.

And it's obvious to all on this thread what exactly the issue is,

faux sympathy from team McMichael

Agreed. It is a tragedy. All of his potential wasted. RIP. Hopefully the courts will release or convict based on truth.

Yeah I can agree with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The actual evidence is being reported by the media.

Your "evidence" has mostly been debunked. Like how he was 12km from home and all the other nonsense you had :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Arbery basically commit suicide by attacking a guy with a gun.

same as someone attacking the police "suicide by cop"

He was probably coked outa his head going into house and attacking people with guns.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Arbery basically commit suicide by attacking a guy with a gun.

same as someone attacking the police "suicide by cop"

He was probably coked outa his head going into house and attacking people with guns.

I used to read Terry Pratchett books. Humorous fantasy novels often set in a city called Ankh Morph.
    That particular city had a very low murder rate, but a very high suicide rate. Walking in certain areas at night was considered suicide, ordering a short in a dwarf bar, again suicide.
    Anyway your post just reminded me of that.

• Advertisement

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    Arbery

Slow day under the bridge hey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement