Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows

• 24-05-2020 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me please?
    I recently got new windows installed and I have noticed, over the past few weeks, that there is a build up of silt and dust between the outer rubber seal and the glass. I’m worried that the rubber seal is slightly lower than the frame - it certainly isn’t flush with the frame so looks as if when the rain and wind blow anything onto the windows it rolls down and sits but doesn’t roll off because the rubber is fractionally lower. Am I mad 😊 thinking this is not a good thing ? Any advice welcome - I’m afraid if I go back to the installer without being armed with information they will just brush me off. Thanks so much. I will attempt to load a couple of photos but they may be difficult to see.

Advertisement