Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals out there on clothing?

Options
  • 25-05-2020 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the following items and I was wondering if there's any deals out there at the moment

Jerseys
    Shoes
    Shorts
    GPS computer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

This site aggregates a lot of offers out there from UK retailers, but try your local shops first......they may be very keen to shift stock. I would definitely advocate buying shoes locally - any perceived savings will be wiped out if you get the wrong size and have to return them. This is actually very likely, in my experience .......:(

www.bikebargains.co.uk

Also bike24 and bike-discount.de if you want to look further afield, but moreso for accessories than clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

www.galibier.cc - mid price, good quality. A lot of very satisfied customers.

Advertisement