Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

research!! re game on 14th June

• 25-05-2020 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm Triceratops Ballet, you might remember me from such things as being a boardsie werewolfer, believing in prophecies, inviting a wolf into the sacristy and ordaining him, and killing satan while wearing the face of Dean from Gilmore Girls!

For research totally unrelated to this thread (https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=113546814#post113546814)

I want to find out more about your favourite games!

If you could bring back your favourite characters/roles FROM ANY GAME EVER PLAYED ON/ VIA BOARDS, for one more spin around the block who would you bring back and why? (note roles/characters not boardsies even ones who are gas characters altogether)
    If you have a favourite mechanic (not like Charlene from Neighbours) sure tell me about that too, your auntie TB is here to listen.

Please note TB is not affiliated with any respiratory infections doing the rounds at the moment
    this relates to the June game so the more people who answer, whether you intend to play or not, the better!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭andy125

Baddie role

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - The Thing: The Thing has to ability to sacrifice themselves to shapeshift into any player to become a part of the Demon team, but only during the night phase

I like the confusion this role creates and the many different moves than can be made with it, it is also must be hard role to play i would imagine as if you use the ability you are effectively removing yourself from the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

AbsoluteClearEquine-poster.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I've always wanted to be an arsonist. Get to Thursday then WHOOOOOOM EVERYBODY BURNS MWAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭tusk

fixXxer wrote: »
    I've always wanted to be an arsonist. Get to Thursday then WHOOOOOOM EVERYBODY BURNS MWAHAHAHAHA

JyvNpG.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    JyvNpG.gif

You lived my dream ;_;

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Probably my favourite game ever was the one where I was Priest. Bring back the Priest instead of auto-Priest!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'd love to be a Poisoner. Seems like a cool power/mechanic to have :D

Also something like the WD2 BG mechanic where wolves had to properly think about their munches....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I had an Angel role which I never got to fully explore before being munched. I think it was in Southpark. If a player got deaded and I had followed them I found out who did it I think.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh yeah, speaking of roles I never got to fully explore, my Harvey Dent role would have been interesting. I was mere hours away from revealing when I got shot. I'd love to know how it would have gone down if I hadn't got Whiplashed by Alfred.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,330 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i didnt get the most from the role, but the wolf that couldn't die while a certain team mate was alive. really wish i just revealed at the start, sat back, and laughed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭duffman13

i didnt get the most from the role, but the wolf that couldn't die while a certain team mate was alive. really wish i just revealed at the start, sat back, and laughed!

Do you remember what game it was Yoss?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    AbsoluteClearEquine-poster.jpg

Scratch my previous suggestion :pac::pac: (don't really pretty please :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,330 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

duffman13 wrote: »
    Do you remember what game it was Yoss?

silent hill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Cartman the thief was awesome - a great shame his authority wasn’t respected

Exploding Winchester bomb bodyguards in the first Halloween game was pretty cool

I really like the old school idea of a player nominating the apprentice priest

Going to look through some old games and see which ones I’ve forgotten

Frankenstein role sk

Inherits all abilities of people he kills as the get sown onto him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

hogwarts alpha.

The alpha gets to pick there own wolf team from the entrants. (pre rand)

Advertisement