Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Random Stuff you'd like to Ban

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Pubs and restaurants have a secret stash of fresh ice,the general public are not aware of this. It is why they never think to complain.

What is fresh ice?

I'd love to ban stupid/sexist new words/concepts, like mansplaining, Manterrupting, or Manspreading. This trend of double standards, as if women don't do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

WhatsApp spammers who break up a simple comment into loads of notification annoyances.

Ding
    Yes.
    Ding
    *thumb up emoji*
    Ding
    That’s great.
    Ding
    See you then.
    Ding
    *waving hand emoji*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

1/ Spitting on the streets. 2/ Fake (orange) tans.. 3/ Breast implants. 4/ Kids with mobile phones. 5/ Tattoos on back of the leg. 6/ Saying elevator instead of lift.

Traffic wardens could issue fines to the guilty if the ban is breached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Frozen ice? Is that different to regular ice?

Although I dislike when restaurants or pubs put a slice of lemon or lime in a glass of water or coke. I always remove it. Not that it has happened recently. :)

Yeah , you can get diet ice and gluten free ice too .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭chosen1

Adyx wrote: »
    What is fresh ice?

Think she's referring to water.

Capitalism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Liberals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

de blacks

You mean like, ze germans? don't mention ze war

I don't like Mondays, so I'd ban them too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The hard plastic packaging that you need a knife, scissors and a protective gauntlet to open.

Who the **** asked for this, and why hasn't the sh1t been sued out of the manufacturers for terminal injuries?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭Tork

Fake tan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭blackbox

Eggs.

Disgusting balls of stink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

That smug t*at telling me every 30 minutes to upgrade to Spotify Premium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,530 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I'd love to ban stupid/sexist new words/concepts, like mansplaining, Manterrupting, or Manspreading. This trend of double standards, as if women don't do the same.

"Bodyshaming" women is bad, but it's perfectly fine to make fun of shorter men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

"Bodyshaming" women is bad, but it's perfectly fine to make fun of shorter men.

Or baldy men

Advertisement