Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spc connect - modem error

• 25-05-2020 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

hi all , I have a spc 4320 system installed in my home , never had any issues with it till the last few weeks.

I have been getting an error intermittedly for a few days -
    (Open Alert) Alert 6100: Modem 1 Fault Modem 1 Fault error code 6100

the system restores itself with the message :
    (Close Alert) Alert 6101: Modem 1 Fault Restore

this has happened multiple times in the past 48 hours, my router is working correctly and I don't have any internet issues. I have restored my router to factory settings and this appears to have fixed the issue. However this is the 2nd time this has happened , the first time I also had to restore my router to factory settings.

anyone any ideas as to what is going on ?

thanks a mill

mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 planck26

I had the same recently. It turned out I hadn’t topped up the SIM in the alarm so the system was unable to send SMS messages. For some reason this shows up as a “modem fault”. Try topping up the SIM and the problem should clear itself.

Advertisement