Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Not if the inertial dampeners, artificial gravity and the deflector array are all “online”.

She cannay take any more captain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Not if the inertial dampeners, artificial gravity and the deflector array are all “online”.

Or the special propulsion technology that causes blurry photos.
    https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/status/1374442882740875270

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

fryup wrote: »
    Liveline today

so who was listening... and which of you UFO heads contributed to it?

Some very interesting testimonies there especially from that woman in Cavan who saw a cube change to a sphere. Sounds very like the US navy UFO incident off the east coast of America in 2015.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

saabsaab wrote: »
    That's about 50,000 mph in old money? The G forces involved in sudden acceleration in those tight turns would kill a human occupant?

Yes of course it would. I don't have a good explanation for the phenomenon. However, that doesn't mean I can dismiss the observations because I don't understand them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Well if you can manipulate the Higgs field you could produce inertial dampeners. However, there's limited amount of groups researching this currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 BradyH

Listening to Liveline today made me remember something from back in 2010. I was a mature student cramming all night for an exam. It was roughly 5am, kids and husband all asleep upstairs, and I opened the back door and stood out for a cigarette. It's so peaceful at that time, but it was winter and still pitch dark. Something catches my eye and I look up. There's a light which I first assume to be a helicopter, too low for a plane, only about 100ft above the house. So I'm thinking it must be a rescue or police helicopter and then I realise there's absolutely no sound whatsoever. It passed over the house and I went back inside. My mind was trying to explain it, and I was like yeah well it must have been a.. Well then it had to have been a..?? Nothing could explain it. Not a sound outside, v calm clear night, and I should have heard helicopter noise or even drone noise, but nothing. Im still waiting for someone to tell me what it might have been. I don't necessarily believe it was 'aliens' I simply have no other explanation. I wasnt drinking etc stone cold sober, and sure I was most likely tired but this wasn't a flash of something then it dissappeared, I watched it approach and fly over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

do you reckon aliens created covid 19??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Here is the Colonel of the Belgian Air Force discussing the 1990 Ufo wave over Belgium and talks about two F-16 fighter jets tracking a UFO. Even the video of the radar is very similar to the US navy David Fravor incident in 2004.

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Yes of course it would. I don't have a good explanation for the phenomenon. However, that doesn't mean I can dismiss the observations because I don't understand them.

I don't dismiss them either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

fryup wrote: »
    do you reckon aliens created covid 19??

Didn't create it but watch this if you have 12 mins, a video of psychics explaining how it was released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hC7og_62I4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Steve012 wrote: »
    Didn't create it but watch this if you have 12 mins, a video of psychics explaining how it was released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hC7og_62I4

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

flanna01 wrote: »
    The vast majority of the western world carry mobile phones now. We have access to instant high resolution video footage, and have done so for over a decade (Note - Talking decent pixels here)

Yet still no clear footage of these ariel anomalies exist.. (Note I stated the word 'clear')

How many people look up at the skies these days? Head hunched over looking down towards a screen is the norm these days.

Modern clear footage actually does exist. You aren't aware of it because it doesn't make RTE news. If you are looking for close up HD footage of an alien craft you won't get it from someone filming from the ground with a cameraphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭flanna01

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    How many people look up at the skies these days? Head hunched over looking down towards a screen is the norm these days.

Modern clear footage actually does exist. You aren't aware of it because it doesn't make RTE news. If you are looking for close up HD footage of an alien craft you won't get it from someone filming from the ground with a cameraphone.

Don't watch RTE News..

My point has totally eluded you.

Of the billions of high quality camera phones out there, I have yet to see clear footage of a suspected ariel phenomenon - Why do you think that is now?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭tamara25

BradyH wrote: »
    Listening to Liveline today made me remember something from back in 2010. I was a mature student cramming all night for an exam. It was roughly 5am, kids and husband all asleep upstairs, and I opened the back door and stood out for a cigarette. It's so peaceful at that time, but it was winter and still pitch dark. Something catches my eye and I look up. There's a light which I first assume to be a helicopter, too low for a plane, only about 100ft above the house. So I'm thinking it must be a rescue or police helicopter and then I realise there's absolutely no sound whatsoever. It passed over the house and I went back inside. My mind was trying to explain it, and I was like yeah well it must have been a.. Well then it had to have been a..?? Nothing could explain it. Not a sound outside, v calm clear night, and I should have heard helicopter noise or even drone noise, but nothing. Im still waiting for someone to tell me what it might have been. I don't necessarily believe it was 'aliens' I simply have no other explanation. I wasnt drinking etc stone cold sober, and sure I was most likely tired but this wasn't a flash of something then it dissappeared, I watched it approach and fly over.

I was also listening to Joe Duffy that day, really enjoyed it, all the different stories about UFO’s. Has anyone seen the movie Hearts in Atlantis? Part of it is about the men in black.. the same think that man on liveline was talking about. Anthony Hopkins is in the film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Don't watch RTE News..

My point has totally eluded you.

Of the billions of high quality camera phones out there, I have yet to see clear footage of a suspected ariel phenomenon - Why do you think that is now?

Your point hasn't eluded me.

I posted this a while back. US pilot takes smartphone photo of UAP. Leaked from Pentagon task force. You have probably never heard of this. Your earlier statement of "Why isn't there clear evidence of Unidentified aerial phenomenon" is short sighted. This didn't make RTE news. That's why you haven't heard about it.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/amp34908126/leaked-ufo-photo-motionless-cube-shaped-object/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Or the special propulsion technology that causes blurry photos.
    https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/status/1374442882740875270
    And it blurs camera film, camera tubes and CCD sensors, and possibly magnetic tape too. Impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭NeuralNetwork

Also they're remarkably good at avoiding telescopes, spy satellites, weather satellites, general satellites, places with lots of people who might see them.

Or indeed, any of the 2.71 billion smartphones out there, many of whom are owned by people who can actually use a camera!

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    Your point hasn't eluded me.

I posted this a while back. US pilot takes smartphone photo of UAP. Leaked from Pentagon task force. You have probably never heard of this. Your earlier statement of "Why isn't there clear evidence of Unidentified aerial phenomenon" is short sighted. This didn't make RTE news. That's why you haven't heard about it.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/amp34908126/leaked-ufo-photo-motionless-cube-shaped-object/

You state this little nugget didn't make the RTE news..

That's just as well, as I have already stated I do not watch the RTE news..

The image you have posted, could be a helium balloon drifting in the sky. Just because the caption states it's taken by a US Pilot, it doesn't nessasarily mean it was..

What's a Pentagon Task Force?

And the image blurry...

Would it not have been prudent of the US trained Pilot to take video footage of the anomaly / balloon, rather than a still picture??

I think you may have misunderstood the context of my previous post(s)?

The amount of hi-tech phones with hd photo / video capabilities around the world, does not reflect the amount of fuzzy, blurred images being published as genuine ariel mysteries.

I can google thousands of crystal clear lightening strikes at the click of a mouse... Yet not one clear UAP???

I think you know where this is going.

• Advertisement

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saabsaab View Post
    That's about 50,000 mph in old money? The G forces involved in sudden acceleration in those tight turns would kill a human occupant?

From what know, they use anti gravity around the craft, thus eliminating G forces.
    Some craft move in jumps i.e they (for want of a better explanation) "type" in a location (I doubt they type it in anyway) close to them and jump to that, then repeat and jump, repeat etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

95% no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quote:
    Originally Posted by saabsaab View Post

From what know, they use anti gravity around the craft, thus eliminating G forces.
    Some craft move in jumps i.e they (for want of a better explanation) "type" in a location (I doubt they type it in anyway) close to them and jump to that, then repeat and jump, repeat etc..

sorry, what? "from what you know". how have you obtained this knowledge?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

We'll know we have full disclosure when Charlie Bird does a report on RTE. But on a serious note, and I said this months ago before the latest US government/ ex-government officials speaking out, it cannot be denied that there is less stigma to believing we have/are being visited by something either extraterrestrial or Interdimensional. The report in June might reveal nothing but regardless there is a lot more to support the authenticity of these beliefs since 2017 when the US government released those videos. Prior to this the phenonomen was always a segment with a silly voice at the end of the news, with the X files theme playing. Not anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Also they're remarkably good at avoiding telescopes, spy satellites, weather satellites, general satellites, places with lots of people who might see them.

Or indeed, any of the 2.71 billion smartphones out there, many of whom are owned by people who can actually use a camera!

shush! stop talking sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

What if the fact we are all that exist? It would seem that is hard to accept since humans are social creatures. We seem to have this inner belief we are not alone. And as for online proof it is easy for some to manipulate videos to look like real life events. I recently watched a video from an airplane view that showed a dragon flying in the background. It did look realistic but I knew it wasn't true.My question is how can we trust things now we see online as real or true?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

You are right to question what you see/hear but it is hard to ignore mass sightings such as the Phoenix lights in 1997, O'Hare Airport in 2006 or Zimbabwe in 1994, seen over days by children and adults.

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    You are right to question what you see/hear but it is hard to ignore mass sightings such as the Phoenix lights in 1997, O'Hare Airport in 2006 or Zimbabwe in 1994, seen over days by children and adults.

Not to mention the US navy footage, the statements of the ex Canadian Defense Minister and many expert eye witnesses the world over.

sorry, what? "from what you know". how have you obtained this knowledge?

25 years on the subject.

Spoken to linda moulton howe, Travis Walton, darryl sims, personally.

Aside from that, If you spend some spare time looking into it.
    It is there and they ain't all US high Technology.

What if the fact we are all that exist? It would seem that is hard to accept since humans are social creatures. We seem to have this inner belief we are not alone. And as for online proof it is easy for some to manipulate videos to look like real life events. I recently watched a video from an airplane view that showed a dragon flying in the background. It did look realistic but I knew it wasn't true.My question is how can we trust things now we see online as real or true?

Quite possibly we are alone...... The odds are stacked against it, but until we actually confirm other life not from this world, we have to accept the possible alone theory.

With regards to the on line nonsense.... The vast majority of the stuff is just that - Nonsense.

Cold hard facts supported by science are the only lines you should follow, everything else is open to manipulation.

Anybody talking about aliens in modern society is generally seen as a fruit cake, such is the stigma attached to the subject now. This is not helped by the countless fake videos on line.

Realistically, the biggest Governments of the world are investing billions in Space Exploration. What lies beyond the Earth's boundaries is relevant to every man, woman & child on this planet.

We may only be weeks / months away from a global disaster by way of an asteroid impact. God knows there's enough of them orbiting around us..

Why did Mars, a similar planet to Earth with Oceans die? What lessons can we learn, is there a potent message looking at us from the heavens?

How relevant would the discovery of alien life be? Would it be intelligent? Would it be nothing but chemical slime? What would that mean to us? Are we the Kings of the Universe?

Based on the numbers alone, which calculate the existence of trillions of stars, followed by the unfathomable amount of orbiting planets around them.... The chances of life not starting upon any of them has to be mind blowing to say the least.

Of course there is other life out there.... How much of it is intelligent enough to navigate interstellar space though?

The known Universe is billions of years old, surely many, many civilisations have come and gone before Earth was hospitable to life.. What relics did they leave behind? What proof of their very existence is there to be found?

Does intelligent life rise and become extinct consistently?

We are finding ancient relics on Earth that suggest previous technology beyond our written teaching. One uneducated tribe knew the solar system lay out before modern scientists with telescopes figured it out? We find hand tools petrified in sediment rock millions of years old? We are uncovering intricate structures from a time we state the Earth was populated only by hunter / gatherers?

Are we in a never ending loop of rising intelligence, followed by mass extinction? Does every Planet / Intelligent civilisation follow this path?

When you look at the bigger picture, what conclusion can you draw from there being no alien contact so far? No space junk that wasn't man made? No relic from a long time dead society??

We are either alone, or we are destined to the same fate as every other intelligent civilisation before us.

It kinda puts the Youtube ufo clips into prospective.....

What ancient civilization mapped out the solar system?

• Advertisement

25 years on the subject.

Spoken to linda moulton howe, Travis Walton, darryl sims, personally.

Aside from that, If you spend some spare time looking into it.
    It is there and they ain't all US high Technology.

Speaking of Travis Walton

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2021/03/mike-rogers-says-that-he-is-no-longer.html?m=1

JJayoo wrote: »
    Lol

Laugh all ya want mate... shows how closed your mind is.. lol

What ancient civilization mapped out the solar system?

The Dogon People (North of Ghana)

Their understanding of the solar system was comprehensive considering most of it can't be seen by the naked eye.

The more creative faction will suggest a visit from the Gods who shared this knowledge.... (which is fanciful)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

This is going to be the most momentous year in annals of UFO history, that's for sure, with the disclosure of exactly what has been recorded in the form of UFOs (UAPs). They may miss the date in June, but even if the report is delayed till September or October it will be monumentus, for it means that there is something else here (inhabiting our space), something that we have no idea about, some entity that still manages to evade us.

Aliens, maybe?
    Time travellers, maybe?
    Or a higher intelligence that's always been here?

Fact is, it's now accepted that UFOs are real in that they are Unidentified and accepted as such. Not illusions, not made-up, & not foreign technology.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

This is going to be the most momentous year in annals of UFO history, that's for sure, with the disclosure of exactly what has been recorded in the form of UFOs (UAPs). They may miss the date in June, but even if the report is delayed till September or October it will be monumentus, for it means that there is something else here (inhabiting our space), something that we have no idea about, some entity that still manages to evade us.

Aliens, maybe?
    Time travellers, maybe?

Fact is, it's now accepted that UFOs are real in that they are Unidentified and accepted as such. Not illusions, not made-up, & not foreign technology.

@LtTimMcMillan suggested they wouldn't release the report; there seemed to be some push back.

Twitter links don't show up in edit mode, so:

https://twitter.com/LtTimMcMillan/status/1375353050953625601?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭Kunta Kinte

Aliens, maybe?
    Time travellers, maybe?

It seems like it won`t be.
    igCorcaigh wrote: »
    Twitter links don't show up in edit mode, so:

https://twitter.com/LtTimMcMillan/status/1375353050953625601?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

That's crazy, and as sure as day follows night we'll have another sighting at close quarters by another airline pilot in the not too distant future. Another UFO sighting that cannot logically be explained.

My suggestion would be to install all passenger aircraft with security cameras front & back + above the cockpit and on the undercarriage.

That way every encounter will be recorded.

That's crazy, and as sure as day follows night we'll have another sighting at close quarters by another airline pilot in the not too distant future. Another UFO sighting that cannot logically be explained.

My suggestion would be to install all passenger aircraft with security cameras front & back + above the cockpit and on the undercarriage.

That way every encounter will be recorded.

Nah, I don't see that happening, or even needed.
    What's recorded already needs to be into the public domain for rational discussion.

It's an interesting thing for sure, and I'd like to know what other countries all over the world keep on their records.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

What if the sightings are actually time travellers????? Future technology which can only maintain its ability for short periods so they seemingly appear and dissapear...... Or ducks holding plates

• Advertisement

Their understanding of the solar system was comprehensive considering most of it can't be seen by the naked eye.

The more creative faction will suggest a visit from the Gods who shared this knowledge.... (which is fanciful)

But no
    http://www.badarchaeology.com/extraterrestrials/the-sirius-mystery/

JJayoo wrote: »
    What if the sightings are actually time travellers????? Future technology which can only maintain its ability for short periods so they seemingly appear and dissapear...... Or ducks holding plates

Or, what if it's CHI,NA!

Aliens, maybe?
    Time travellers, maybe?

For years we've heard about the dishonesty of the US government and how they can't be trusted. Now all of a sudden they're going to unleash the answers to everything.
    I predict a lot of redaction and gaps big enough for the wildest specualtions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

Well, as the late harvard professor John E. Mack American psychiatrist once said... As crazy as it seems, there is definitely something to this unusual phenomena.

Out of millions of people across the world, people report being taken out of their body, like their conciousness is being extracted from their physical matter body. Who knows, we are only a tiny planet rotating around our young star every 365 days of the year rotating on its axis while other planets in our solar system are rotating around our star as well and who knows what is out there coming here?.

I'd say that if a technologically advanced civilisation out there came to here of which is a million or 10 million years more advanced than us, then wouldn't they have the advancement of invisibility? or maybe they are coming from a different dimension? You could be just ready to lie down to go to sleep and right beside you could be numerous visitors watching you closely, waiting to extract your conciousness from your body for whatever means.

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,854 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Flanna the Dogon story was BS - exposed as a fraud years back

http://skepdic.com/dogon.html

A project was undertaken to break down and translate how and what Dolphins chattered about..

They communicate in whistles and clicks.

The study revealed that young Dolphins basically 'talked' gibberish, much like a young humans do (babies)

As the Dolphins matured, they began replicating their Parents speech patterns (whistles & clicks)

Once they were a couple of years old, they were communicating the exact same way as the elder Dolphins were.

The study revealed that they had a structure to their whistles and clicks. Part of their speech was related to sonar activity, as in locating prey etc.. but the other past shown clear individual communication among each other.

So why post this here.....??

The outcome of the study was relevant to Scientists for two reasons:

1) The whistles and clicks formed a shared method among the Dolphins of communicating with each other.

2) Nobody could decipher what they were saying to each other, and still can't. Even after listening to countless other dolphin pods, the structure can be seen but not translated.

Question is - How do we expect to translate an extraterrestrial message even if we recognised it?

A project was undertaken to break down and translate how and what Dolphins chattered about..

They communicate in whistles and clicks.

The study revealed that young Dolphins basically 'talked' gibberish, much like a young humans do (babies)

As the Dolphins matured, they began replicating their Parents speech patterns (whistles & clicks)

Once they were a couple of years old, they were communicating the exact same way as the elder Dolphins were.

The study revealed that they had a structure to their whistles and clicks. Part of their speech was related to sonar activity, as in locating prey etc.. but the other past shown clear individual communication among each other.

So why post this here.....??

The outcome of the study was relevant to Scientists for two reasons:

1) The whistles and clicks formed a shared method among the Dolphins of communicating with each other.

2) Nobody could decipher what they were saying to each other, and still can't. Even after listening to countless other dolphin pods, the structure can be seen but not translated.

Question is - How do we expect to translate an extraterrestrial message even if we recognised it?

I saw Dolphins being taught English, starting off with vowels very very interesting.

Dolphins are super intelligent.

I'm not talking about the seal clapping circus shows either..

The Dolphin study was fascinating, they communicate non stop.

We are living with an intelligent species on Earth that we cannot speak to.

How do we know we are not being bombarded with alien transmissions right now?

Ninety years ago, we thought morse code was the fastest communication method..

Then radio waves..

Today, we look at lasers, light, water even..

What if we had another hundred thousand years under our belt.....?? (Like we won't destroy ourselves before then)

We wouldn't be looking at telescopes or some tin pot can flying through space with a gold disc attached to it...

As far as intelligence goes, I would suggest that mankind is at it's infancy..... Around the understanding of a six month old child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

If you look at the electromagnetic spectrum you will see a tiny sliver of the visible light spectrum that we can only see. We of course have the technology to see in different wave-lenghts but with our own eye's we only see visible light of which is direct light or reflected light but we cannot see in all the other electromagnetic wave-bands on the spectrum.

A physicist once said that all human beings are basically blind and it is because of the tiny part of the spectrum that we can see in so who know's what we really cannot see in reality.

69eb3ccba439330e04ecfef524446629-full.jpg

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

• Advertisement

If you look at the electromagnetic spectrum you will see a tiny sliver of the visible light spectrum that we can only see. We of course have the technology to see in different wave-lenghts but with our own eye's we only see visible light of which is direct light or reflected light but we cannot see in all the other electromagnetic wave-bands on the spectrum.

A physicist once said that all human beings are basically blind and it is because of the tiny part of the spectrum that we can see in so who know's what we really cannot see in reality.

69eb3ccba439330e04ecfef524446629-full.jpg

I 100% agree with this statement

I wonder, have we even made the first rung of the evolutionary ladder yet?

Our Hearing, sight & smell are all put in check by nearly all the wildlife on the Planet - We really are not equipped to survive long if we had to rely soley on our senses.

In another half a million years (In the unlikely event we should survive). Would we still require a skeleton? Would we be mainly robotic? Limbs are being replaced by advanced mechanical prosthetics today, why not the lungs or the heart tomorrow (should we need them)

If you believe the theory of evolution, then you accept that we basically crawled out of the sea and made changes over millions of years to adapt and survive in our habitat(s). Based on this concept, is it not expected that we continue to change and become partially mechanical in the future?

A part mechanical being would be better equipped for Space exploration than an astronaut of today.

Maybe our DNA is programmed to change us over the centuries? Maybe we are only in the first class in Kindergarten of our own solar system?

At times, there is a tinge of excitement watching mankind expand his presence among the local Planets. We have walked on the Moon, put robots on Mars, gathered high resolution pictures of the surfaces of distant Planets. We have landed on asteroids, we have sent probes into deep Space..

Then we flick on the News channel, and see Mans inhumanity to Man. And then, with regret, its quite obvious that we are doomed to self destruction, followed by extinction.

Advertisement