Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options
  • 26-05-2020 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Have your tickets at the ready as you prepare to alight the Catalogue Express! :D

As many regular commuters from the main Animal Crossing: New Horizons thread know, cataloguing is a convenient way to provide players with the possibility of acquiring new items through Nook Shopping.

In a similar vein to the Turnip Talk thread, this one's goal is to become a platform to organise meet-ups on our wonderful islands where we can catalogue items to our hearts' content. Things tend to get lost (and never to be found again :eek:) in the main thread due to the large numbers of daily posts, so many others agreed that it would be cool to have one dedicated entirely to cataloguing.

For more information about what cataloguing is and how to do it, please take a look at this link: https://screenrant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-catalog-items-guide/

So all aboard the Catalogue Express, if you choo- choo- choose to hop on, that is! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I started cataloguing my catalog online! It hasn't got everything in it but it has most of it. https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24

Edit: If other people are interested in doing the same thing, Nook Market has a large item importer and I used this which was recommended on the site! You screen capture your catalog on the switch, upload to twitter, and about 5 minutes later it sends you a list of all the items listed. Dead handy. You do still have to go through it to select which colour variants you own but it definitely shortens the process.

https://nook.exchange/import
    https://twitter.com/CatalogScanner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Will be opening my island later for anyone who wants to catalogue all the gnomes, also have a white kitchen island and 50 inch wall mounted tv

Here is my wishlist: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

RedRochey wrote: »
    Will be opening my island later for anyone who wants to catalogue all the gnomes, also have a white kitchen island and 50 inch wall mounted tv

I have the tennis table and I can order you a mic stand!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Would love to catalogue the gnomes please! I can bring the stove and craft you the infused water. Dont have a spare diy for it though

I have the tennis table and I can order you a mic stand!

Lovely thanks!
    Would love to catalogue the gnomes please! I can bring the stove and craft you the infused water. Dont have a spare diy for it though

A crafted one will do thanks, need any materials?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Here is my wishlist: /url]

I have the stove and a briefcase full of gold bars, not cash. Not sure what else I should bring - I feel like I’m lacking in stuff!

I have the den desk but in dark wood

Oh I have a mic stand I don’t want that you can have

Just being lazy and copying what I posted in the other thread :D

Opening my gates now for anyone who wants to catalogue the gnomes, also have a white kitchen island

Looking for anything on this list if ye have it: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

Chaddar is also crafting an acoustic guitar

Would be grateful if ye could water the red windflowers as well to the right of the plaza, ye have to hop around the end of hedge to get to them :D

Gates closed now but still playing so let me know if anyone missed out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Does anyone have a red racing helmet?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Does anyone have a red racing helmet?

I know I have a few of them but unsure of colour, will check when I'm on later and mail it to you if I have it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

tbahh wrote: »
    I know I have a few of them but unsure of colour, will check when I'm on later and mail it to you if I have it!

Thanks a million, I have a green one but bought the red suit today

Thanks a million, I have a green one but bought the red suit today

Only have one but it's black not red!

Hi guys I'm on the hunt for all the springy ride ons, purple pool, pink vending machine and the pastel teacup ride!! Happy to pay in nmts or whatever else you can think of!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi guys I'm on the hunt for all the springy ride ons, purple pool, pink vending machine and the pastel teacup ride!! Happy to pay in nmts or whatever else you can think of!!

Have the light brown springy ride-on, if you want that?
    animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-miles-furniture-items-icon-springy-rideon-2-lightbrown.png

Star Lord wrote: »
    Have the light brown springy ride-on, if you want that?
    animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-miles-furniture-items-icon-springy-rideon-2-lightbrown.png

Thanks so much but hes one of the few I have. I currently have black, white and brown ride-ons!

I'm going to organise a car boot sale/giveaway later tonight or tomorrow morning. I've accumulated so much stuff, nearly 1,300 in storage and I want rid! I'll post more details later! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Set up one of those Nook Exchange things. Dead handy.

https://nook.exchange/u/coralohana

Set up one of those Nook Exchange things. Dead handy.

https://nook.exchange/u/coralohana

Not a bad idea, thanks. I think I got that rock guitar of you want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Not a bad idea, thanks. I think I got that rock guitar of you want it?

I'd love that if you had it in the orange/yellow colour? Want it to match my record player:D

I'd love that if you had it in the orange/yellow colour? Want it to match my record player:D

The one I have is more pink/salmon colour!

• Advertisement

I'm going to organise a car boot sale/giveaway later tonight or tomorrow morning. I've accumulated so much stuff, nearly 1,300 in storage and I want rid! I'll post more details later! :D

I'm going to be opening this in the next few minutes. I've just taken spares out of my storage for now. Saw some nice things like a futon there. Lots of fossils too. Music tracks, clothes, items, recipes!

Tips appreciated but not necessary, and no bells at all please! :D

Now open! Entrance behind Nook's! Closed until later, I'm planning on selling all that's left to the Nooklings by 10 tonight!

I'm going to be opening this in the next few minutes. I've just taken spares out of my storage for now. Saw some nice things like a futon there. Lots of fossils too. Music tracks, clothes, items, recipes!

Tips appreciated but not necessary, and no bells at all please! :D

Now open! Entrance behind Nook's! Closed until later, I'm planning on selling all that's left to the Nooklings by 10 tonight!

Opening again in a minute!

EDIT: Open! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Opening again in a minute!

EDIT: Open! :)

Anything in particular as a tip.... Am as clueless in real life when it comes to present giving!!

Bells21 wrote: »
    Anything in particular as a tip.... Am as clueless in real life when it comes to present giving!!

Nah don't worry about it, helping me get rid of the stuff was more than enough! :D

Hi all! Inspired by tbahh with the carboot sale yesterday, I'll be opening up my island in a little while for a take what you want extravaganza of fossils / DIY recipes / items I bought multiples of by accident. Please stop by

Edit: open now to all friends! Fossils on the right, everything else straight ahead.

Anyone have the fruit cardboard boxes?

Anyone have the fruit cardboard boxes?

I have them catalogued so can order you 2 a day if that's any good??

I have them catalogued so can order you 2 a day if that's any good??

Ya that would be great thanks, need anything?

Ya that would be great thanks, need anything?

Not at all!I've catalogued a ton from you, really appreciate it.

Sugar! Just sent you one there. Thought we could order 5 for ourselves n then 2 for each friend. But its 5 items total so I'm at my limit! Will order you more in the morn, apologies!

• Advertisement

Does anyone happen to have a cute red chair? I have the cute red tables so want to match up. Can bring the table if needed for cataloguing!

Advertisement