Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mr E wrote: »
    I just realised that I've never seen Celeste on my island.
    I just looked up what she looks like. Nope. I've never seen her.

She might have visited and you didn't see her. She wanders and turns up at odd times. I've seen her once, stuck behind a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Anyone have the colourful beach towel for catalog? Have all the others also if anyone needs them.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Anyone have the colourful beach towel for catalog? Have all the others also if anyone needs them.

I've only got a blue wavy one but would love to catalogue the rest! Are you after anything right now and I can bring something??

I've only got a blue wavy one but would love to catalogue the rest! Are you after anything right now and I can bring something??

The child just ran off with the Switch, but if you give me about an hour I can open up then. I'm good at the minute for everything else :)

Gates are open now.

Are the beach towels all called something different?? The strangest thing is happening today. Earlier I picked up both towels at yours only to come home n only have my original blue one in my nook shopping. Picked up and put down the 6(?) There, came home and still only 1 showing up in my nook shopping list. I've never had a problem cataloging before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I think they’re all the same and they’re all customisable so you can put whatever pattern you want on them...

Are the beach towels all called something different?? The strangest thing is happening today. Earlier I picked up both towels at yours only to come home n only have my original blue one in my nook shopping. Picked up and put down the 6(?) There, came home and still only 1 showing up in my nook shopping list. I've never had a problem cataloging before.

No they have the same name, but I just noticed the same happens with mine (my other half tracked them all down, but I picked them up). I can only see the one variant despite having picked up all of them.

Ciara’s account is the same, wonder if they can’t be cataloged? Very strange

No they have the same name, but I just noticed the same happens with mine (my other half tracked them all down, but I picked them up). I can only see the one variant despite having picked up all of them.

Ciara’s account is the same, wonder if they can’t be cataloged? Very strange

Ugh, just googled it. Everyone gets the same towel and you use customisation kits to change the colour. Spent agents on Nookazon tracking them down for no reason :(

Dodge wrote: »
    I think they’re all the same and they’re all customisable so you can put whatever pattern you want on them...

Doh! That makes perfect sense! I thought my connection was dodgy or something!! What an idiot, I never thought to google it!! Thanks

Ugh, just googled it. Everyone gets the same towel and you use customisation kits to change the colour. Spent agents on Nookazon tracking them down for no reason :(

Oops! We're a right pair!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Got the winter train set today. Would love to catalogue the others if anyone has the rest of them?

Got the winter train set today. Would love to catalogue the others if anyone has the rest of them?

We have Fall and Spring, missing summer tho :(

Dodo is B6QHG (My other half is playing at the minute but pop over anyway)

We have Fall and Spring, missing summer tho :(

Dodo is B6QHG (My other half is playing at the minute but pop over anyway)

Thanks :) Will pop over now. Would you like me to bring anything?

Thanks :) Will pop over now. Would you like me to bring anything?

No all good, work away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Anybody want any of these DIYs?

Bamboo noodle slide
    Bamboo speaker
    Basket pack
    Bone doorplate
    Brick fence
    DIY workbench
    Key holder
    Natural Garden Table
    Shell Lamp
    Straw umbrella hat
    Tropical Vista x2
    Underwater Flooring
    Wooden chair
    Wooden simple bed x2
    Wooden table mirror
    Wooden-block Table x2

cee_jay wrote: »

Bamboo noodle slide
    Bamboo speaker
    Basket pack
    Bone doorplate
    Brick fence
    DIY workbench
    Key holder
    Natural Garden Table
    Shell Lamp
    Straw umbrella hat
    Tropical Vista x2
    Underwater Flooring
    Wooden chair
    Wooden simple bed x2
    Wooden table mirror
    Wooden-block Table x2
    Oh the bamboo speaker please!

Bamboo noodle slide
    Bamboo speaker
    Basket pack
    Bone doorplate
    Brick fence
    DIY workbench
    Key holder
    Natural Garden Table
    Shell Lamp
    Straw umbrella hat
    Tropical Vista x2
    Underwater Flooring
    Wooden chair
    Wooden simple bed x2
    Wooden table mirror
    Wooden-block Table x2

Could i grab the tropical vista and the underwater flooring please?

bluewolf wrote: »
    Oh the bamboo speaker please!

Sent!

Could i grab the tropical vista and the underwater flooring please?

Of course, but can't see you on the list to send to in the post
    Will keep them for you - let me know when it suits and we can arrange to be online and visit to drop off? I will be out this evening, so won't be online at all, but any other day this week works for me.

Of course, but can't see you on the list to send to in the post
    Will keep them for you - let me know when it suits and we can arrange to be online and visit to drop off? I will be out this evening, so won't be online at all, but any other day this week works for me.

Thanks so much. I can be online tomorrow evening if that suits? Let me know when you're online and I'll pop over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Does anyone have a spare Tyrannosaurus head fossil?
    I want to display it out in the open but I've been waiting to find a head for ages (found one a long time ago so Blathers has that one).

I have the other two parts.... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Does anyone have a spare Tyrannosaurus head fossil?
    I want to display it out in the open but I've been waiting to find a head for ages (found one a long time ago so Blathers has that one).

I have the other two parts.... :o

Did you get this in the end?

Nope!

I've been keeping an eye on new fossils to see if any are the tyrann for you

Does anyone have a cutting board diy or ironwood dresser diy spare? or maybe I could send mats to make one?
    I have a kitchen ironwood diy but it needs that to feed in...

Think I've a spare dresser, will send it on now....

bluewolf wrote: »
    I've been keeping an eye on new fossils to see if any are the tyrann for you

Does anyone have a cutting board diy or ironwood dresser diy spare? or maybe I could send mats to make one?
    I have a kitchen ironwood diy but it needs that to feed in...

I'm shocking with names, apologies!! Can't find you on the list. Whats your ac name??

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Nope!

I can send one when on later!

Got it, thanks! You're a legend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Hi all, would people be interested in doing a catalogue party this weekend, maybe Sunday? I've currently got all the soft serve lamps, all the surfboards and all the menu chalkboards for catalog. I'll have all the train sets too, and can order in a few other bits if people have specific things they'd like to catalog? Let me know. I'd love to catalog other wrestling corners and throwback wrestling figures if people have them, I've only got red corner, and blue and red wrestler.

• Advertisement

Hi all, would people be interested in doing a catalogue party this weekend, maybe Sunday? I've currently got all the soft serve lamps, all the surfboards and all the menu chalkboards for catalog. I'll have all the train sets too, and can order in a few other bits if people have specific things they'd like to catalog? Let me know. I'd love to catalog other wrestling corners and throwback wrestling figures if people have them, I've only got red corner, and blue and red wrestler.

Oh I'd love to catalogue all the train sets!
    Have full sets of:
    Surfboards
    Softserve lamps
    Rocket lamps
    Elephant slides
    Mountain bikes
    Cardboard boxes

Can order all Diner stuff (except yellow and 4 clocks)

Have some simple screen panels too

Posted my catalogue link a few posts ago too if anyone has specific requests I can order!!

Advertisement