Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thanks to everyone who came over last night, really enjoyed it! I might try to run it again on a bigger scale in a week or two with more sets.

Thanks so much! Feel like I have loads of bits but no full sets. Sorry I had nothing to bring!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Bells21 wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting, it was great to add more bits to different sets. Just wish the shopping wasn't capped per day now!
    Thanks so much! Feel like I have loads of bits but no full sets. Sorry I had nothing to bring!

The shopping cap is a killer. Takes at least two days to order most sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Thanks to everyone who came over last night, really enjoyed it! I might try to run it again on a bigger scale in a week or two with more sets.

Ah sad I missed this :( any chance I could get the fire pit off you today? Trying to finish off my tiki bar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

The shopping cap is a killer. Takes at least two days to order most sets.

Thanks a mill for hosting, will definitely be up for more! Delighted to have ordered the train sets this morn. The shopping cap is a major pain..... Have all the mountain bikes n floor lights finally in my inventory so can bring them next time too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

RedRochey wrote: »
    Ah sad I missed this :( any chance I could get the fire pit off you today? Trying to finish off my tiki bar :D

That tiki bar is fantastic!

• Advertisement

You've got mail :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

That tiki bar is fantastic!

Thanks, just need Guillver to show up and give me a hula doll and it'll be complete :D
    You've got mail :D

Thanks so much! Need anything? I could check what diner stuff I have

Thanks so much! Need anything? I could check what diner stuff I have

Nah you're good, I managed to complete my diner set last night between boardsies and people on discord! Delighted :D In exchange I'd love to pop over and see it when you've it all finishe - for inspiration!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Do people have the rainbow soft serve lamp? I thought I picked up everything yesterday but I don't have that (and obviously it's the one *she* most wanted...)

Also thought I picked up diner tables but they're not in the catalogue either. Specifically looking for a red one (and a red chair - have sofa and stool!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Dodge wrote: »
    Do people have the rainbow soft serve lamp? I thought I picked up everything yesterday but I don't have that (and obviously it's the one *she* most wanted...)

Also thought I picked up diner tables but they're not in the catalogue either. Specifically looking for a red one (and a red chair - have sofa and stool!)

Just sent the lamp there, I don't have the diner pieces you needed though sorry.

• Advertisement

rainbow was definitely there yesterday! (my favourite too).

Sent over the red chair, is it the counter table, dining table or mini table you need in red? I have all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Brilliant. Thanks for the post folks!

I have
    Diner chair - red (thanks!), aquamarine
    Diner counter chair - red, black
    Diner counter table - red
    Diner sofa - red

So ideally I’d like the table and mini table in red

Then I’ll get to work on pink or aquamarine for my daughters ice cream!

Thanks for everything folks. Such a supportive group!

Brilliant. Thanks for the post folks!

I have
    Diner chair - red (thanks!), aquamarine
    Diner counter chair - red, black
    Diner counter table - red
    Diner sofa - red

So ideally I’d like the table and mini table in red

Then I’ll get to work on pink or aquamarine for my daughters ice cream!

Thanks for everything folks. Such a supportive group!

I can order ether colour, just let me know which one she goes for!!!

I'm sure i have a red diner table I'll check a bit later

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone up for some cataloguing later on? :)

tbahh wrote: »

Always!!
    Since last time I have all the mountain bikes and elaborate kimono stands in storage...

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Would love to!

Cool, I've just random things and I'll gather them! :D Might be on in an hour or so!

I'm gonna open up in 5 minutes after KK finishes up his song!

I don't have a proper area for it so I might just put some fences up on the beach.
    I don't have any set in particular but will put all the random ones down :)

I'm gonna open up in 5 minutes after KK finishes up his song!

I don't have a proper area for it so I might just put some fences up on the beach.
    I don't have any set in particular but will put all the random ones down :)

Open to friends! I've chosen the middle section and it's a random assortment of antique, rattan, tables, barrels, plastic pools, lawnmowers, colorful wheels.etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Anything we can bring?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Anything we can bring?

If you have any imperial or antique stuff, would be great. Or anything random haha

If you have any imperial or antique stuff, would be great. Or anything random haha

Would it be OK to pop over? I have a couple of bits of antique and imperial bits

Of course, I see you're on the way! Sorry I've only just replied now!

Let's try that again!

Also Bells21, some are your things are still on the sand!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Let's try that again!

Also Bells21, some are your things are still on the sand!

Oh damn. I missed this. Are you still open by any chance? I can come over with some bits

Oh damn. I missed this. Are you still open by any chance? I can come over with some bits

No prob, can open in 10 minutes :)

Thanks for hosting. My orders are maxed out again for the day. There's no rhyme or reason to my ordering system, I'm trying to do too many things at once!

Open now!

• Advertisement

Sorry to have missed out, kids allergic to sleep tonight!! Will catch the next one definitely!

Advertisement