Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGA Tour 2K21

Options
  • 26-05-2020 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭

Merits a new thread I think

https://pgatour.2k.com/

I have been on the fence about getting a console and I think something like this will make the decision for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

This shows the power of branding for sure.

Have you played The Golf Club over the last couple of years? It'll be the exact same as that with some extra licensing (and still very limited at that from what it seems).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭franglan

willabur wrote: »
    Merits a new thread I think

https://pgatour.2k.com/

I have been on the fence about getting a console and I think something like this will make the decision for me.

Me too but would you not wait for the next generation of consoles coming this year? 300 euro for a machine now that will be out of date by end of year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's going to be absolutely riddled with microtransactions. Just watch them add new pros every month or so, at €5-10 quid a pop. Want to play the Adare? That'll be €2.50 please. New TaylorMade driver release? That'll be €10 for the skins.

2K are the absolute worst when it comes to that sort of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭willabur

If I was to buy one this year it would be the google stadia - its is a relatively low price to begin with. Some criticism about the lag while playing but we have a good connection speed here. I like the portability options with it also

• Registered Users Posts: 28,050 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If you want to get a console keep an eye on the Xbox One S all digital version.

It was reduced to €100 late last year and I'd I'm sure it'll be a similar price during Prime day and black Friday this year.

Keep an eye on your local GameStop as well as they may be closing some stores so you may get a bargain on a console.

• Advertisement
Advertisement