Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS/eshop Account issue

Options
  • 26-05-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Hoping someone can help as I'm getting no help from Nintendo.

My young lad has a DS. I have the Nintendo account set up with my details (as I had to set up in my name at the time I'm sure) and then his account is in the family group. I've lodged money into my account trying to buy him a game as a present, but the money isn't showing in his account on e-shop only mine as although they are in family group, they are not linked.

Nintendo only advice was to link the accounts but as we obviously have different dates of birth these cant be linked (one is in my name, the other my son). I've asked to cancel the transaction and they are not playing ball even though the T+Cs say I can for 14 days (still within this period)

So currently I've money sitting in a Nintendo account I cant use or cant get refunded/cancelled as I don't actually play. The customer service has been beyond awful with the length of time they are taking to reply and the unhelpfulness.

Any tips welcome

Cheers

Advertisement