Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 years trying !! now time

Options
  • 26-05-2020 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have TTC for 5 years, low egg count and we have done all the tests, HSG, D&C, blood tests, clomid and metaformin and no luck! We have got the go ahead from our fertlility clinic and all systems go and awaiting mother nature to come knocking!

I have also a thin womb lining (3.5), i have been taken vitamins to increase this. i will be given an extra injection to take along with the others to help this and make it longer/stronger.

Just wondering has anyone had a successful round of IVF with a thin womb lining like me ? (clinic hope the meds will bring the lining up to 5).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Hi Marian, I had a very thin lining but its years ago so I dont remember the measurements. I didnt do IVF but I dont IUI with a hormone pump. Sitting here with my 2.5 year old so yes it can work. I took Vit E if I remember correctly.

Best of luck

Advertisement