Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Pc Tight Budget

Options
  • 26-05-2020 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.
    Been trolling this section for weeks now going to crack up! My kid (15) looking for gaming Pc. He's saving cash. His friends play CS Go, Cod. Type games. But I guess with a view to play newer games when they arrive out. He is on Ps4 for now. They are on older budget Pcs graphics and refresh rates not an issue really but this is where my head is wrecked.... I don't want to buy a paperweight that'll not be used in a few months.

1. What is your budget? 600 but I'll go to 800 if quality and upgrades worth it in long run.

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [Gaming/Video editing/3D Modelling/HTPC/Internet] (If gaming include which games). Gaming only.

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? [Hard drive/DVD Drive/Case/PSU/etc.] (If possible state brand and model of the parts to ensure compatibility) nope.

5. Do you need a monitor? [Yes/No] no

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] wireless card maybe

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes/No] sure why not.

8. How can you pay? [Bank Transfer/Credit Card/Laser] any

9. When are you purchasing? [In x days] 30

Comments

Advertisement