Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K - Share a treat

Options
  • 26-05-2020 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Circle K running a little thank you promotion.

You can share a treat with a friend, and they get a link by SMS after entering their number. When they click, they will get a water 500ml, hot coffee, iced coffee can or Extremum 250ml can. Generates a QR code which has 7 days to be collected.

If sharing anything with other posters, don't post the code on the thread - use PM.

https://circlekthanks.eu/ie
    Open to anyone within Ireland. You must have a mobile phone number with access to the internet in order to redeem your gift in-store.
    Runs until June 7th. 3000 items per day. Not redeemable at express locations.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Getting an error code on the link

Fixed now, typo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

link works for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Im not getting any SMS after I give them my number

• Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It works if you write someone else's number only. Maybe the system recognises when you type in your own number. It's my guess only.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

There's a box you have to tick, took me a while to see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It works if you write someone else's number only. Maybe the system recognises when you type in your own number. It's my guess only.

It works from a laptop etc so its not connected to the mobile number until its be claimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Tea and coffee for frontline workers is still free until June 7th.

Advertisement