Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre built gaming PC

Options
  • 26-05-2020 8:39pm

Sorry, I know this is the PC building forum but just looking for some advice.

I'm looking for a pre built gaming PC that will play all games at 1080p with no problems but the main games I'd play is Cities: Skyline, Planet coaster and games like that. I was going to get a laptop but I think I'd prefer a desktop.

I have no interest in building a PC myself though. I'm useless and even watching YouTube videos I'm none the wiser. I'll always be convinced I've done something wrong.

I'm just wondering is there any pre built PC out there that will do the job with a budget of E1200? I don't mind if it costs a few hundred more than building it myself. I have a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Thanks

Sorry if the wrong forum.

Comments

Advertisement