Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not able to access VM Mobile bills via My Virgin Media.

Options
  • 26-05-2020 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Helping someone out who has transferred from Three to VM.
    They were notified that the first bill had been issued and it was more than expected. Logged on to My Virgin Media as instructed in the text from VM.
    No bill visible there.
    No mention of a mobile account there.
    The only account reference is to "My Fixed Account Overview" !!
    Looking under "Products and Usage", there's no sign of a mobile account, only references to My Home Phone, My Broadband and My Television.
    I had hoped for better after Three but should have known better.
    Has anyone seen anything similar when porting to VM ?
    Does the online billing need to be set up somehow ?
    Surely it should just be there.
    Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you added the mobile account in the 'My Profile' section using the mobile account number?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bobgaf

Had only one account number and that was linked to a fixed account. Contacted VM Support via WhatsApp and they suggested deleting the My Virgin Media account and creating a new one an hour later while they must have done something at their end. When the new My Virgin Media account was created, the same account number was now listed as a mobile account, not fixed. An hour later, the bill was visible so the issue is sorted now. The network is fine so far as it had been with Three. The only way to contact them is via WhatsApp and it took a morning watching that to get things sorted.

Advertisement