Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New World Order

Options
  • 26-05-2020 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Nope, didn't misclick and think I was in Conspiracy Theories. UN announces New World Order Project

https://unnwo.org/

Happytalism :pac:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Nope, didn't misclick and think I was in Conspiracy Theories. UN announces New World Order Project

Do we get an opt out option or did the days of having a choice go out with the Lisbon treaty?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

edit: Am I not in CT? lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Jameson Sticky Beggar

dont think Hulk hogan had this in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008"

12 years ago ffs.

We've been so oppressed we didnt even notice.

dont think Hulk hogan had this in mind

World Wrestling Federation .... World Wildlife Organization

New World Order .... New World Order

Pandas are plotting our genocide!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

God no

Here comes the worst conspiracy theorist again

Be warned !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

does happiness mean putting people on anti depressants, the stepford wives un edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuAADocdVn0

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!!!

padz wrote: »
    does happiness mean putting people on anti depressants, the stepford wives un edition

I'm still waiting for my bloody stepford wife..

I'm still waiting for my bloody stepford wife..

tell the un your not happy

• Advertisement

tell the un your not happy

I've been telling everyone for as long as I can remember..

No ladies have turned up..

I've been telling everyone for as long as I can remember..

No ladies have turned up..

your rights are being infringed.... unfortunately their happiness is communism not individual fullfilment

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

How does it feel
    To treat me like you do
    When you've laid your hands upon me
    And told me who you are?

Oh, sorry, New World Order

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Getting the world ready before the anti Christ comes. There's an Illuminati one as well where Lucifer is the light bearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭PommieBast

Domain registered by the Illien Global Public Benefit Corporation in October 2018..

manufactured happiness, ...you've infringed on my happy bubble,... your less than 6ft away,.... your asking me a challenging question... your views make me unhappy etc

That happytalism thing though, it does kind of seem like the whole super happy positive facade is the only acceptable way to be these days..

Gatling wrote: »
    God no

Here comes the worst conspiracy theorist again

Be warned !!!

That you're aware of.

That happytalism thing though, it does kind of seem like the whole super happy positive facade is the only acceptable way to be these days..

it makes me happy to pop peoples happy bubble, its my right to be happy too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

I just came here Cos I thought it was about Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan

• Advertisement

its funny they come out with this stuff after back to back economic crashes and wiping out peoples savings, pensions, jobs, security, community, freedom of movement....now you want people to be happy

its funny they come out with this stuff after back to back economic crashes and wiping out peoples savings, pensions, jobs, security, community, freedom of movement....now you want people to be happy :pac::pac:

2008 was after all that?

Well, i suppose there was a fairly big crash in the 20's , few recessions since.

2008 was after all that?

Well, i suppose there was a fairly big crash in the 20's , few recessions since.

quite coincidental wouldn't you say, considering where people find themselves today

quite coincidental wouldn't you say, considering where people find themselves today

Quite coincidental you said it happened after a load of stuff but it actually happened before it?

So is it coincidental if it if happened before or after or both?

Quite coincidental you said it happened after a load of stuff but it actually happened before it?

So is it coincidental if it if happened before or after or both?

like it was the plan all along,..why arnt you enjoying your happiness?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Doesn't like a legit website.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm sure the UN regularly use GoDaddy to setup their websites.

Getting the world ready before the anti Christ comes. There's an Illuminati one as well where Lucifer is the light bearer.

Any spare tin foil hats going?
    Do you miss the escalator in Dundalk Shopping Centre?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Any spare tin foil hats going?
    Do you miss the escalator in Dundalk Shopping Centre?

please explain that to me.

• Advertisement

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement