Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

The medical examiner George Floyds family hired to do the second autopsy was the man who performed the autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein.

he gets results

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

It does seem very cult like, just some short clips.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

The medical examiner George Floyds family hired to do the second autopsy was the man who performed the autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein.

The first or second Epstein autopsy?

Notdeco wrote: »
    You love posting videos instead of a real reply.
    Stop hiding behind video and wiki links.
    Add to a discussion, or don't post.would be best. Wiki, anyone can change to make it look they're arguments good.

when's the last wiki link i posted? not in this thread anyway...(it was a source from the wiki page),

also there's no need to feel white guilt, it's not your fault

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    The first or second Epstein autopsy?

Second

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

bb12 wrote: »
    Silicon valley south of san francsico is literally full of asians and indians who work in the tech industry. also huge mexican population who largely work in manual industries. In my time living there I had work colleagues and many friends from all these demographics and never heard any of them complaining about racial problems as described above.

Ha! Silicon Valley is verrrrrry much not the type of neighbourhoods I had in mind. It's one of the most expensive places to live in America! And one of the bluest too!
    I'm talking about normal more removed suburban and rural towns, the ones that show up dominantly red on the voting results, rather than the single biggest and most important tech hub in the entire world!

Concord, or Watsonville or even around Santa Cruz to an extent, are more what I had in mind. The friend I'm talking about is from Concord. And that's just on the doorstep of San Fran - before you get into the great expanse of red-neckery between San Fran and LA, where you can barely turn on you radio without finding a station with some pastor telling you to cut off all contact with non-believers, for they are the devil incarnate trying to lure you in. (yes that's what I actually find on the radio driving from LA to San Fran the last time i did it).

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm off to start a thread about it so, lets see how much nobody gives a crap when white people are being executed. Before I go though, please answer my question I posted.

If racial profiling doesn't work...

Pretend 10 travelers and 5 settled people have contraband in this particular group,

So next time you Profile, and search 134 travelers and only 66 settled people. You find 7 travelers with contraband and 3 settled people with contraband.

So the problem there is in the 2nd group, only 5% of travelers had contraband and 5% of settled people had contraband. But statistics will now continue to skew a confirmation bias that travelers commit more crimes than settled people.

That’s the problem with profiling.

Probably her fantasy kneeling in front of a black man.

What a perverse thing to say

I disagree. imo.

If you go and absorb that information and still want to throw the term around flippantly that’s your prerogative.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Overheal wrote: »
    Pretend 10 travelers and 5 settled people have contraband in this particular group,

So next time you Profile, and search 134 travelers and only 66 settled people. You find 7 travelers with contraband and 3 settled people with contraband.

So the problem there is in the 2nd group, only 5% of travelers had contraband and 5% of settled people had contraband. But statistics will now continue to skew a confirmation bias that travelers commit more crimes than settled people.

That’s the problem with profiling.

So you admit more travellers would be breaking the law. Good. We're getting places. A higher percentage of black people would be caught breaking the law too.

The end goal is more crime is stopped, more bad guys are arrested. I don't care if it hurts their feelings.

• Advertisement

The man who was murdered by looters in St Louis was a retired police captain.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1267945466357927936

That’s terrible. I hope they find his killer and bring him swiftly and safely to justice.

Just as well i suppose, it doesn't offend me at all, I'm just judging by your previous posts on this thread that you were better than to resort to lazy "vernacular" used often by the perpetually offended.

And it hasn't entered common vernacular, the only people using words such as mansplaining are those who have already lost the argument

I wasn’t making an argument. lol.

It’s a very common term over here. Maybe not for y’all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Wtf these morons are worse then animals.

So BLM just murdered a 77 old retired man that gave his life to protecting others.....

Now this should be front and centre in the news....

The morons going around and that tool videoing instead of helping, god at least put pressure on the wound....

So you admit more travellers would be breaking the law. Good. We're getting places. A higher percentage of black people would be caught breaking the law too.

The end goal is more crime is stopped, more bad guys are arrested. I don't care if it hurts their feelings.

That’s not at all what I said. But jog on with that self delusion.

That’s terrible. I hope they find his killer and bring him swiftly and safely to justice.

Swiftly and safely?

Bring him in for a cup of tea while they're at it....

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

So BLM just murdered a 77 old retired man that gave his life to protecting others.....

The morons going around and that tool videoing instead of helping, god at least put pressure on the wound....

I think he kept saying that he was dead but clearly was still alive. Not the most reassuring fella to have at the scene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Overheal said he will have insurance so its ok.

Has the murderer been identified?

Did BLM coordinate his murder?

Was the murder a card carrying BLM supporter?

Dangerous assuming.

It's worse then mad Max, thugs looking for any excuse to be absolute thugs that's all I see.

That’s not at all what I said. But jog on with that self delusion.

You're deluded. Sadly by the time you realise this it'll be too late.

• Advertisement

Dangerous assuming.

Come off it, BLM have taken over the streets with there bogus agenda.

Black on black murder is rife

Swiftly and safely?

Bring him in for a cup of tea while they're at it....

Why not!?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article25394389.html

Dangerous assuming.

i heard he was antifa

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Overheal said he will have insurance so its ok.

Oh few that's a relief.... Can sleep much better now, few was really worried there...

Lots and lots of assumptions here. Baseless assumptions.

What’s bogus about their agenda?

Oooh sweeping statment, Overheal will be back any second now with a stat from a website sponsored by mustache oil and soy products.

i heard he was antifa

It could be the pope’s apprentice for all the evidence we have

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I'm actually laughing here..

Anytime I hear that term used this comes to mind

Ah sure all they need is a hug and some bubble wrap and they'll be upstanding citizens.

• Advertisement

So there's what 10 citizens and 6 cops killed so far?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement