Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Overheal wrote: »
    It could be the pope’s apprentice for all the evidence we have

Praise the lord..... We have found our lord jebus.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

Wtf these morons are worse then animals.

So BLM just murdered a 77 old retired man that gave his life to protecting others.....

Now this should be front and centre in the news....

The morons going around and that tool videoing instead of helping, god at least put pressure on the wound....

The military needs to get on the streets ASAP. Will soften coughs of many.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Maybe this has been asked before but would an autopsy really say "homicide" on it? It seems unusual to me that this would be the outcome. For example, if a person fell and hit their head and died, wouldn't the autopsy just say "head trauma" or "blunt force trauma" or something. If it turns out that the person was pushed or struck wouldn't it be subject to an investigation and a court case?

Not disputing what happened here, as it's obvious from the footage. Just wondering if that would be a normal autopsy finding.

So there's what 10 citizens and 6 cops killed so far?

Mind boggling stuff....

The army needs to be brought in now.

It's past fixing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

So you admit more travellers would be breaking the law. Good. We're getting places. A higher percentage of black people would be caught breaking the law too.

The end goal is more crime is stopped, more bad guys are arrested. I don't care if it hurts their feelings.

It's genuinely more nuanced...

A lot of African American that have criminal records are for small quantities of drugs like marajana...

There are also many issues with little government funding in areas of extreme poverty...there is also issues where DA's will prosecute black folks quicker than white folks mainly because they are poorer, less educated & easier to bully into taking a plea deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

The military needs to get on the streets ASAP. Will soften coughs of many.

Lets hope so. If you're participating in this domestic terrorism and you take a bullet it's completely deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ah sure all they need is a hug and some bubble wrap and they'll be upstanding citizens.

Not really the point. That it’s not up to the police to brutalize perps and suspects. It’s up to the courts to try, convict, and sentence.

Maybe this has been asked before but would an autopsy really say "homicide" on it? It seems unusual to me that this would be the outcome. For example, if a person fell and hit their head and died, wouldn't the autopsy just say "head trauma" or "blunt force trauma" or something. If it turns out that the person was pushed or struck wouldn't it be subject to an investigation and a court case?

Not disputing what happened here, as it's obvious from the footage. Just wondering if that would be a normal autopsy finding.

They may state expected or say asphyxia due to pressure or say ligature marks etc etc....

Similar to say so many bullets hit but such and such a one was the fatal shot etc

That’s what the medical examiner concluded.

Not really the point. That it’s not up to the police to brutalize perps and suspects. It’s up to the courts to try, convict, and sentence.

Free hugs

• Advertisement

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    It's genuinely more nuanced...

A lot of African American that have criminal records are for small quantities of drugs like marajana...

There are also many issues with little government funding in areas of extreme poverty...there is also issues where DA's will prosecute black folks quicker than white folks mainly because they are poorer, less educated & easier to bully into taking a plea deal

Yes i absolutely agree with you on this part. But there is still a huge disproportionate amount of serious crimes committed by one particular group over the other.

Lets hope so. If you're participating in this domestic terrorism and you take a bullet it's completely deserved.

How is it domestic terrorism?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

The medical examiner George Floyds family hired to do the second autopsy was the man who performed the autopsy on Jeffrey Epstein.

He didn't perform the autopsy..

"A four-hour autopsy on Epstein's body was conducted on August 11 by New York City's Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson. Epstein's lawyers sent pathologist Michael Baden to personally observe the city's autopsy"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein#Autopsy_and_medical_evidence

Let's see, they're terrorising the neighborhood in many cases where they're from or grown up in.....

They are looting, arson is being carried out, beatings, theft murders etc etc

Mother of jesus. I'm going to have to block your posts because I've to speak to you like a five year old.
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Gotta hand it to the Donald, just when you thought nothing could distract a nation from a once in a lifetime pandemic, the man manages to sail the ship straight into an iceberg.

My head is reeling from seeing those videos of grown men and women practically fcuking bowing on front of BLM reps, or kissing the boots of the Black Isralites.

what kind of a man or women could live with themselves, knowing they bowed before another human being, in some sort of sick ritual , looking for forgiveness for something they didnt even do???

:confused:

begbysback wrote: »
    Gotta hand it to the Donald, just when you thought nothing could distract a nation from a once in a lifetime pandemic, the man manages to sail the ship straight into an iceberg.

Ah yeah it's Trumps fault.

There it is, good lad.

Yes i absolutely agree with you on this part. But there is still a huge disproportionate amount of serious crimes committed by one particular group over the other.

Just look at the innocence project, a massive segment of those wrongfully convicted are African American...

Unfortunately justice isn't blind in the States...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

They may state expected or say asphyxia due to pressure or say ligature marks etc etc....

Similar to say so many bullets hit but such and such a one was the fatal shot etc

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I'm thinking of a case where the circumstances of death are totally unknown. If the person that undertakes the autopsy makes a finding of "homicide" that represents some prejudice in my mind. For example, say somebody is poisoned and dies. How could the say how a person was poisoned?

• Advertisement

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Just look at the innocence project, a massive segment of those wrongfully convicted are African American...

Unfortunately justice isn't blind in the States...

Yes I agree. There are numerous cases of whites being treated in the same way though and it's not a black vs white thing, like you said, vulnerable people, uneducated people and poor people are railroaded a lot.

I've no words...... Black man dies in police custody.....

BLM bull**** then starts and yes we have it the dumbest mother fnucking cnuts in the world who think yeah let's murder anyone and everyone....... Black or white.

Seriously what is wrong with people that think this is fine....

Seriously a mental institute is the oy place these people deserve to live in...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

I presume you don't mean people taking part in peaceful protests should take a bullet. That would be very
    UnAmerican. The land of freedom after all.

Let's see, they're terrorising the neighborhood in many cases where they're from or grown up in.....

They are looting, arson is being carried out, beatings, theft murders etc etc

I’ve been watching for hours I haven’t seen looting. I haven’t seen any political demands predicated on threats of acts of violence either.

Domestic terrorism is usually things like when someone goes into a Walmart and kills 23 people because he wants Latinos out of his country. Or when a lad firebombed an ICE facility because he was incensed about their deportation antics. Or when a man sent bombs to the media to scare them out of criticizing Trump. Or when you use your car to plow into a crowd of protestors to scare them out of protesting to begin with. That’s terrorism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

77 year old retired black police officer dead shot dead by looters ,

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/crime/homicide-north-st-louis/63-f5e16ea8-0a98-4cea-8350-154ef0f520ce

I've no words...... Black man dies in police custody.....

BLM bull**** then starts and yes we have it the dumbest mother fnucking cnuts in the world who think yeah let's murder anyone and everyone....... Black or white.

Seriously what is wrong with people that think this is fine....

Seriously a mental institute is the oy place these people deserve to live in...

Trump was right at the very start, he knows exactly what BLM and Antifa are.

When the looting starts the shooting starts.

The media picked this up as "kill black people"...

There are white and black animals running amok right now, get serious, send in people to deal with it.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose I'm thinking of a case where the circumstances of death are totally unknown. If the person that undertakes the autopsy makes a finding of "homicide" that represents some prejudice in my mind. For example, say somebody is poisoned and dies. How could the say how a person was poisoned?

That would be for the police to investigate and press charges with other evidence that would highly side with that outcome.

Very true, sure I could say drink a bottle of bleach knowing so or someone could have laced a bottle of fizz let's say and I drank it.... It would have to be proven with say finger prints or DNA or the poison in the other possession for example.

Obviously video evidence is the best as it doesn't lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

He didn't perform the autopsy..

"A four-hour autopsy on Epstein's body was conducted on August 11 by New York City's Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson. Epstein's lawyers sent pathologist Michael Baden to personally observe the city's autopsy"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jeffrey_Epstein#Autopsy_and_medical_evidence

Also from the wiki which I didn't fully read before linking.. Baden agrees that it was murder where the official cause of death is suicide.

"On October 30, 2019, Baden issued a report stating that Epstein's neck injuries were much more consistent with "homicidal strangulation" than suicide. He stated that Epstein "had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam's apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam's apple". In particular, Baden claimed that Epstein’s hyoid bone was broken in a way indicative of strangulation from behind.[57] Baden later said, "Going over a thousand jail hangings, suicides in the New York City state prisons over the past 40-50 years, no one had three fractures."

• Advertisement

Yes I agree. There are numerous cases of whites being treated in the same way though and it's not a black vs white thing, like you said, vulnerable people, uneducated people and poor people are railroaded a lot.

Totally agree, but there is a disproportionate tilt towards Africa American's...

Also looking at the criminal records, a bag of weed will likely get a young black lad a record...will that happen with a white genuine question?

I do feel the issues of racism within law enforcement is a major problem in States...here in Ireland I don't see it as being much of an issue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement