Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

LOL!! What's he supposed to do? Give into the demands of a bunch of animals going around burning everything, looting and killing innocents?

Absolutely incredible political views you have.

The people doing those criminal acts deserve any punishment going.
    They are not representative of the hundreds of thousands of people taking part in peaceful protest with legitimate grievance.
    To just react to the criminal behavior and ignore the underlying problem will just mean that this sort of thing is destined to recur.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

splinter65 wrote: »
    This is an arrogant white woman abusing black men, supposedly in the name of George Floyd

Flipping off a cop that has cozied up inside of a broken system.

Plenty of cops white and black have been hugging it out with protesters and kneeling so idk what this cop in particular did but I suspect it had some warrant.

Overheal wrote: »
    Did you see Bidens speech? Democrats are already drafting reform bills. Policing standards and a chokehold ban. Not rocket surgery

Yeah, you're probably not black unless you agree with him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

You’re not here for a civil discussion.

Youre a hypocrite...you told me to fcuk off last night:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

You see fewer per capita white convictions for marijuana offenses even though whites and blacks use marijuana at the same rate.

You can thank Joe Biden and Clinton for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

how do you know he doesn't like what cnn is saying

Because of what he said. Thanks for the question happy to answer.

Yeah, you're probably not black unless you agree with him..

There’s that Biden Derangement Syndrome flaring up again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Because of what he said. Thanks for the question happy to answer.

how did you know his gender. Could be a bi-lingual helicopter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

This is an arrogant white woman abusing black men, supposedly in the name of George Floyd

Pigs innit.

I wonder though if the US, particularly the US elites in cities like New York, don't realise were the police to say go on strike, the whole place would be enflamed. There is no real social capital in America's increasingly divided cities, no real middle classes left. Lose the police and its curtains.

Police have gone on strike before.

EDIT:

That would be a great movie. ^

• Advertisement

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    Youre a hypocrite...you told me to fcuk off last night:pac:

For which I was duly red carded.

Your posts have been reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Weaponised thought drifting into oppression by people too stupid to know what they are doing..It's a f*cking dangerous development..

No doubt "grievance studies" and other such nonsense taught at institutions of education have a part to play in this.

For anyone who hasn't seen this

"There's a part of this that's very simple, this mob is wielding a credible threat. You must be willing to humiliate yourself by surrendering to the absurd portrayal that these people are delivering, can you get out of their way so they can go attack somebody else"

Start 5m06seconds

There’s that Biden Derangement Syndrome flaring up again

Dude..Biden is too bland to derange anyone..

Do you think he'll be corpus mentis by November?

Lol fair enough.

He’s still holding the Bible up ass backwards :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Today on the ABC hollywood feed.

They want police reforms. They want justice system reforms. They want awareness about bias in policing.

Trump hasn’t announced any reviews or proposed legislation or action besides cracking down on protestors and telling them to go home.

Do you think the rioters, looters who have murdered, assaulted and raped over the last few days give a shiit about any legislation or actions Trump would propose ?

This has nothing to do with the death of George Floyd this is just rioting for rioting sake because they are getting away with it with the blessing of liberals and MSM. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Because he doesn’t like what CNN is saying.

Because they are driven by viewership and ratings.

Thanks for the question. Happy to answer.

Woah mind-blowing stuff.

EVERY news source has their own agenda.

Every.single.one.

From RTE to the BBC, CNN to FOX, your bananas leftist news sources to my right ones.

You make up your mind by watching as much as you can and making your own mind up.

how did you know his gender. Could be a bi-lingual helicopter

If that’s the case then I respect their gender identity and meant no offense, however you did gender them as a male in your question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

For which I was duly red carded.

Your posts have been reported.

Deserved red card I might add,no way for a mod to behave....Im sure i havent broken the charter pointing out you being a hypocrite....nice to see youre so triggered by me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

The nature of protests seem to have changed from racism to police brutality, officials had an opportunity early on in this to side with the protests and show empathy, instead they turned the police force on them, and are now looking to bring soldiers in.

There is racism and police brutality in all of this, fix the racism and your still left with the police, fix the police and your still left with the racism.

statesaver wrote: »
    Do you think the rioters, looters who have murdered, assaulted and raped over the last few days give a shiit about any legislation or actions Trump would propose ?

This has nothing to do with the death of George Floyd this is just rioting for rioting sake because they are getting away with it with the blessing of liberals and MSM. Disgusting.

Holy hyperbole: rape now? Where? When?

Clearly you just want to rage at the protests. Cool. Not engaging.

• Advertisement

Holy hyperbole: rape now? Where? When?

Clearly you just want to rage at the protests. Cool. Not engaging.

You keep calling them "protests".

They're riots.

There have been reports of rapes have there not?

You keep calling them "protests".

They're riots.

No they are protests.

Some sporadic rioting happens mainly at night. A few acts of riot during the day. But by and large these protests are peaceful. Men women and children in attendance. Been watching live streams all day and seen tens of thousands of folks who haven’t rioted one bit.

It’s the first I have heard of it.

I’m not sure how you’d get away with rape with so many witnesses around.

No, just the outraged looking for an extra bit of something to be outraged about.

No they are protests.

Some sporadic rioting happens mainly at night. A few acts of riot during the day. But by and large these protests are peaceful. Men women and children in attendance. Been watching live streams all day and seen tens of thousands of folks who haven’t rioted one bit.

How many dead again?

2u2me wrote: »
    No doubt "grievance studies" and other such nonsense taught at institutions of education have a part to play in this.

For anyone who hasn't seen this

"There's a part of this that's very simple, this mob is wielding a credible threat. You must be willing to humiliate yourself by surrendering to the absurd portrayal that these people are delivering, can you get out of their way so they can go attack somebody else"

Start 5m06seconds

Yeah..THIS is the start of fascism,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

In a new morning consult poll they found that 71% of American voters want the National Guard deployed to end the rioting 58% said they wanted the military deployed.

How many dead again?

You tell me. You haven’t been very civil so I’m not inclined to go do your sleuthing.

• Advertisement

10 - 6 was posted earlier honey monster, cops having the edge of course

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement