Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Im waiting for the white helmets to arrive any minute now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

its a difference between fast money and slow money. One of the main reasons asians and jews tend to end up really wealthy is they are usually taught about the power of slow money from a very young age,

by slow money I mean an asian immigrant comes in to the country and works at a petrol station, learns the business, saves almost every penny , maybe gets promoted to manager , saves even longer and then gets a lease on a petrol station, trains his sons to do the same and by the time he retires the family has 3 petrol stations all generating income and now everyone is looked after, took 40 years but now the family is set and can earn money indefinitely. The first generation migrants bare the brunt so their kids know little hardship and their grandkids almost none, throw a few college degrees in there and you have a well financed family.

in poor white and black communities throughout most of the world, nobody is ever taught about slow money, theres no planning, its just "I make 1500 a month, time to take out a 600 a month car loan and buy a Gucci bag now"

when people say jews and asians focus on education its true, but rarely specify that its financial education is the saviour.
    Changing school curriculums to teach people about money and encourage savings to invest could fix the imbalance in a generation or two.
    Also...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Heres a visual representation of what most people are doing at the min, your not helping anyone by degrading your own race some of these sympathizers are absolutely pathetic.

https://www.facebook.com/terazwlaczmyslenie/videos/932912523835549/

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    jews are famously hopeless at sport , in fact its an in joke amongst jews

you cant be good at everything

If you not consider chess sport.

The situation we are in is so bizarre.

I am being told to be quiet and listen to black people because I don't know what it is like to be discriminated against because of the colour of my skin?

O....k.

Go **** yourselves so.

Racism is disgusting. That goes for you ***** too.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Cupatae wrote: »
    Heres a visual representation of what most people are doing at the min, your not helping anyone by degrading your own race some of these sympathizers are absolutely pathetic.

Both of them gagging to be railed by a big back fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Ucking numpties.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Considering the origins of this thread its a weird tone, but I feel so sorry for police officers for all they've had to deal with this year. Its the most thankless job there is, especially in the UK where they are in no way responsible for the origins of these riots, but are paying the full price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Limpy wrote: »
    Im waiting for the white helmets to arrive any minute now

who are these now?

Thats the SJW now thats where were at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

That’s a wind up though...........isn’t it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

The majority of cops, imo are good ones. The problem is that the bad ones get too many opportunities to stay within the police force. I posted recently actions that are being looked at with regards this, police officers are viewed as doctors in that they are licensed. You lose that license you can't work in law inforcement within that state.
    When cops lose their jobs for being cnuts, they can skip to the next city/state and carry on, this is a big wrong iny book.

Really?

One or two "bad eggs", eh?

A 75 year old man was pushed to the ground and cracked his head. Blood spilled from his ear as he lay there and these bastards stepped over him.

2 officers were suspended from the force for the horrific incident. A nauseating display of brutalitty.

The rest of the unit has since resigned...I believe FIFTY SEVEN of the c@nts, not out of any connection or empathy with the old man but because 2 or their collegaues were suspended.

You want absolute sadists like this within a stones throw of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

tom1ie wrote: »
    That’s a wind up though...........isn’t it?

its the black Israelites , an extremist group who've been doing this for years, its a weird gimmick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

its the black Israelites , an extremist group who've been doing this for years, its a weird gimmick.

I actually had the misfortune of seeing those disgusting racists while in San Francisco almost 15 years ago. Definitely not a piss take. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Weren't they the guys absent in the Covington boys hoax video, who turned out to be actually instigating things.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Those yankees cuckolds are bizarre I think due to the fact they descent from a small group of pioneers from England who got inbreed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,028 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

And you can back this up with what exactly?

https://qz.com/1865348/us-unemployment-fell-in-may-but-not-for-black-people/

Have to be careful now before someone calls me racist.

Really?

One or two "bad eggs", eh?

A 75 year old man was pushed to the ground and cracked his head. Blood spilled from his ear as he lay there and these bastards stepped over him.

2 officers were suspended from the force for the horrific incident. A nauseating display of brutalitty.

The rest of the unit has since resigned...I believe FIFTY SEVEN of the c@nts, not out of any connection or empathy with the old man but because 2 or their collegaues were suspended.

You want absolute sadists like this within a stones throw of you?

While not condoning what they did, when you have people roaring abuse at you, throwing rocks at you, beating you, burning down your station you can forgive them for not acting completely rational the whole time.

niallo27 wrote: »
    https://qz.com/1865348/us-unemployment-fell-in-may-but-not-for-black-people/

Have to be careful now before someone calls me racist.

hows that racist? that could be for a whole host of reasons... its hilarious how if black people arent doing absolutely superbly i all facets of life... there must be something racially holding them back.

This might be way out there... but maybe some black people arent successful because of themselves. Theres so many of em who arent crying about the system being out to get em and there doing well for themselves on the back of hard work and earned dues... these are the ones i really feel bad for being made a show of by alot of these ridiculous statements and protesters trying to get the system to pander to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

hows that racist? that could be for a whole host of reasons... its hilarious how if black people arent doing absolutely superbly i all facets of life... there must be something racially holding them back.

This might be way out there... but maybe some black people arent successful because of themselves. Theres so many of em who arent crying about the system being out to get em and there doing well for themselves on the back of hard work and earned dues... these are the ones i really feel bad for being made a show of by alot of these ridiculous statements and protesters trying to get the system to pander to them.

Or maybe you should actually look into the real history of the US how that has impacted black people there for the last 400 years. The studies and analysis and information can all be easily found online. Your lack of knowledge and understanding here is glaringly obvious. You can also easily find information about racism and bias in access to employment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,460 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

No but I mean they paid the two to kiss their boots no?

Stateofyou wrote: »
    Or maybe you should actually look into the real history of the US how that has impacted black people there for the last 400 years. The studies and analysis and information can all be easily found online. Your lack of knowledge and understanding here is glaringly obvious. You can also easily find information about racism and bias in access to employment.

Do Hispanic and Asian people suffer the same racism and bias in access to employment. Genuine question. It's not a subject I have researched much.

tom1ie wrote: »
    No but I mean they paid the two to kiss their boots no?

Well that's the kind of pressure people feel under to virtue signal in this climate.

"Ally or Enemy" "White silence is violence"

Isn't there an argument they were genuinely afraid?

Imagine a social media clip went viral of them saying no, everyone calling them a racist, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I'd imagine a lot of Irish people are looking at the UK and the US right now and wondering is it too late for us raise the drawbridge. If thats the multicultural future then Fcuk that for a game of cowboys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

It is pathetic, but it is two people from gods knows when. Not exactly what "most people are doing at the min"

Bit of hyperbole and scaremongering there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

2u2me wrote: »
    Well that's the kind of pressure people feel under to virtue signal in this climate.

"Ally or Enemy" "White silence is violence"

Isn't there an argument they were genuinely afraid?

Imagine a social media clip went viral of them saying no, everyone calling them a racist, etc...

Ah come on, this is getting silly.
    You're not going to be called a racist for not kissing a boot, and even if you were would you seriously pay any attention.

What am I missing, I feel zero pressure to "virtue signal" why is that?

joe40 wrote: »
    Ah come on, this is getting silly.
    You're not going to be called a racist for not kissing a boot, and even if you were would you seriously pay any attention.

What am I missing, I feel zero pressure to "virtue signal" why is that?

Perhaps you are already aligned with their opinions about things. What about the ones who disagree about systemic racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Americas problem isnt systematic racism which is a load of horse **** aswell imo, its right to the root police brutality.. Black people have every opportunity in the US a white person has,

If that were true then you would see black people in senior leadership positions but it doesnt happen. Take the Fortune 500, of 500 CEOs how many are black? Precisely 4 or 0.75% of all Fortune 500 CEOs.
    In 2020, there are only four black CEOs leading Fortune 500 firms, and fewer than 10% of the most senior P&L leaders in the Fortune 500 are black. In fact, since 1955, there have only been 15 Fortune 500 black CEOs
    https://chiefexecutive.net/less-than-1-percent-of-fortune-500-ceos-are-black-corporate-america-must-change/#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20there%20are%20only,15%20Fortune%20500%20black%20CEOs.

A total of 15 black CEOs in 65 years does not suggest that blacks have every opportunity in the US that whites have. In fact it is clear evidence of systemic racism.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    If that were true then you would see black people in senior leadership positions but it doesnt happen. Take the Fortune 500, of 500 CEOs how many are black? Precisely 4 or 0.75% of all Fortune 500 CEOs.

https://chiefexecutive.net/less-than-1-percent-of-fortune-500-ceos-are-black-corporate-america-must-change/#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20there%20are%20only,15%20Fortune%20500%20black%20CEOs.

A total of 15 black CEOs in 65 years does not suggest that blacks have every opportunity in the US that whites have. In fact it is clear evidence of systemic racism.

Should we force white CEOs to resign and make way for black people?

Should we do the same in sports such as basketball and American football? How about sprinting? Black people are hugely over represented. That's unfair isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Republican Senator Mitt Romney joined a Black Lives Matter protest today.

https://www.axios.com/mitt-romney-black-lives-matter-6ba2262b-59d2-43b6-863e-41fd163a2aa9.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement