Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Floyd dies after police knelt on his neck (MOD NOTE IN POST #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I see a video of the police pushing an old white man with cane to the ground.

Well done on calming things.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 BeakerTurtle69

splinter65 wrote: »
    Sooo....at all times everyone faced with “an angry mob” must obey “the angry mob“? “The angry mob”is a perfect replacement for the justice system that we have.
    I’m interested. I’d like to hear more from your agenda. Do you have a website?

I have no agenda. Put your tinfoil hat on.
    Im going to explain it simply.

He woke up. Grabbed a sword. Decided to attack people.

Now his skull is split.

Not one iota of thinking went into his actions. He had no property to defend. He went looking for trouble and he got what he deserved.

End of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Hahahahahhahahahah

The LEFT

This is what happens when you drink the kool aid.

Police brutality goes beyond the peasant distractions of partisan politics.

No you cant subvert the thread. This is about a society getting what it deserves.

This was the only way. You shouldve listened.

The couple (probably an ethnic minority themselves, but obviously the wrong ethnic minority for you) being flogged with sticks by a mob because they are defending their property deserve the flogging.
    Can you explain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Absolute vile animals beating that old man with bow and arrow. Its time for Trump to send in the military and crack some heads. Time to get tough with these far left liberals.

The death of George Floyd is yet again another wasted opportunity to force change and attitudes. Shame on these thugs.

• Advertisement

ricero wrote: »
    Absolute vile animals beating that old man with bow and arror. Its time for Trump to send in the military and crack some heads. Time to get tough with these far left liberals

You mean the lying cretin on fox news?

He got what he deserved.

Actually he got a little less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

niallo27 wrote: »
    Yes totally, but how do you break that cycle. I dont think cops should be responsible to break it.

Policing policy (which originated from colonial times) have for a very long time enforced the status quo of its racist origins. Here's some ideas that have been put forward in how to change it, along with rooting out those who are overtly racist in powerful policing positions (District attorney's being a crucial one I think):

-Institute a special prosecutor policy and create community police review boards
    -Expand law enforcement training and community-centered responses
    -Institute statewide use-of-force guidelines
    -Mandate data collection
    -Invest in officer and community wellness

Edit to add: all police officers should be required to have body cams turned on when responding to issues in any community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Furryglove

What’s this march in Phoenix park today in solidarity with George etc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Blueshoe wrote: »

The middle class are rebelling.

• Advertisement

The couple (probably an ethnic minority themselves, but obviously the wrong ethnic minority for you) being flogged with sticks by a mob because they are defending their property deserve the flogging.
    Can you explain?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One post youre attacking minorities the next youre using them as defense.

Do you know how transparent and obvious the subversion tactics are?

Whoever pays you to post here all day should fire you being this bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Furryglove wrote: »

MeToo movement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Furryglove wrote: »

I might tip on down. Is it passing any sports shops? Need some new runners and a swimming hat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Stateofyou

Sooo....at all times everyone faced with “an angry mob” must obey “the angry mob“? “The angry mob”is a perfect replacement for the justice system that we have.
    I’m interested. I’d like to hear more from your agenda. Do you have a website?

The US doesn't have a fair justice system, they have a legal system. That is one of the main problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    "He got what he deserved"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One post youre attacking minorities the next youre using them as defense.

Do you know how transparent and obvious the subversion tactics are?

Whoever pays you to post here all day should fire you being this bad.

Pure projection, clearly you're speaking about yourself here.

Pure projection, clearly you're speaking about yourself here.

Nah.

America got what it deserved.

End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭Christy42

I see a video of the police pushing an old white man with cane to the ground.

Well done on calming things.

Maybe if they are equal in their police brutality people will calm down?

Looting and rioting leads to violence I can't condone. Many ordinary people are suffering.

However do I believe anyone would pay attention if it was all done peacefully? Not really. And this issue needs examining. Beyond the death of George Floyd something needs to be done to get less bad eggs in the police force. It happens far too often.

And this should go beyond race. While black people take the brunt of it plenty of people here have posted up about white people suffering the same fate. These were posted up with the comment that white people managed to not riot. However they didn't do anything about it either and just let police brutality continue. This should be something everyone wants to improve.

Nah.

America got what it deserved.

End of.

Perhaps segregation is the answer?

• Advertisement

You mean the lying cretin on fox news?

He got what he deserved.

Actually he got a little less.

In your real life, what happens when people close to you don’t agree with your version of justice?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Perhaps segregation is the answer?
    Segregation is a bad word, we call it black separatism now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

There are no protesters all I see is rioters.

How come white people don't riot and attack innocent people when a white person is killed by a black person?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭bilston

https://twitter.com/DSCForSenate/status/1266980045127639040

Gotta get those Nike trainers 'for George'
    He would've wanted it.

Stateofyou wrote: »
    The US doesn't have a fair justice system, they have a legal system. That is one of the main problems.

Yes and this poster thinks that the “angry mob” should replace it. ( that’s usually with the proviso that the poster is the leader of the angry mob, and that if anyone in the angry mob doesn’t agree then they, by default, become subject to the angry mob).
    Each incident being posted with people being attacked by an angry mob he greets with “he/she/they deserve it”. Just read his posts. It’s all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭Christy42

In your real life, what happens when people close to you don’t agree with your version of justice?

I would hazard a guess not many people shoot arrows at other people in their day to day life. Really avoids the topic from coming up I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Christy42 wrote: »
    Maybe if they are equal in their police brutality people will calm down?

Looting and rioting leads to violence I can't condone. Many ordinary people are suffering.

However do I believe anyone would pay attention if it was all done peacefully? Not really. And this issue needs examining. Beyond the death of George Floyd something needs to be done to get less bad eggs in the police force. It happens far too often.

And this should go beyond race. While black people take the brunt of it plenty of people here have posted up about white people suffering the same fate. These were posted up with the comment that white people managed to not riot. However they didn't do anything about it either and just let police brutality continue. This should be something everyone wants to improve.

Police brutality cannot be tolerated.
    There is no black or white.

The people will rise up more if this continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

How come white people don't riot and attack innocent people when a white person is killed by a black person?

Because there wouldnt be enough days in the year :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gtoeq6/a_man_undercover_cop_disarms_a_rioter_that_took_a/

Couldn't find footage of any other kind to show, but scary stuff here. Someone pulls an assault rifle from a destroyed cop car, and a hero security guard for a news crew moves in and disarms him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement