Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snack Farm healthy snacks 20% OFF all orders

Options
  • 27-05-2020 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Snack Farm are a healthy snacking company that do various different fruit and nut mixes. Ordered off them and got a 20% discount off my first order but tried the same discount code on the 2nd order and doesn't seem to be limited to one use per customer... so anybody who is interested the code is "WELCOME20" and they already seem to have multiple discounts across the website..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

ch3val wrote: »
    Snack Farm are a healthy snacking company that do various different fruit and nut mixes. Ordered off them and got a 20% discount off my first order but tried the same discount code on the 2nd order and doesn't seem to be limited to one use per customer... so anybody who is interested the code is "WELCOME20" and they already seem to have multiple discounts across the website..

thanks for the heads up but €12 for a 1kg bag of granola...... not for me. ridiculous prices imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ch3val

To be quite honest I was skeptical myself before buying any of them until I got to sample a pack a couple of months ago off a mate of mine who works in Google. When you compare the fruit and nut mixes to other stuff you do notice the difference. I never purchased the granola as they are new, but all the products are gluten - free and I purchased the 40 euro combo deal, but got it for 32 with the discount which gave me free shipping. Easily pay 1 euro in shop for a pack of crisps full of sh*t. Couldn't be bothered with eating crappy tasting protein bars either as a "healthy" alternative. Cranberry mix is favourite and they are an Irish business so would like to see them do well with everything going on these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Thanks OP- just ordered the Gift Box of 54 snack packs. The code worked so it was 30 Euro 40c and free shipping. Two months of lunch box snacks sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ch3val

Thanks OP- just ordered the Gift Box of 54 snack packs. The code worked so it was 30 Euro 40c and free shipping. Two months of lunch box snacks sorted.

No problem! This lockdown has me making a lot of changes in life and diet is one of them and came across these guys, excellent customer service out of them too, definitely ones to watch have seen them all over social media lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Ordered yesterday lunchtime and the box just arrived! Unbelievable service. Looks great, I can’t wait to tuck in later. They’d better give me commission after this lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement