Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnite Save the World

Options
  • 27-05-2020 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hope I'm posting in the right place. Just wondering if there is any way to get Save the World for free? My son is looking to get it but its 40 euro and we just cant afford that at the moment. He understands completely but just said I'd ask.

Comments

Not a chance. Piracy, etc doesn't go down well. I presume this is what you're enquiring about?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Nope

Its the best version of Fortnite tho and I think you can still get the ummm battleXP from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Not sure if it gets reduced on all platforms when it does get reduced, but im keeping an eye on PSPrices website for when it does get reduced. My son looking for it too but its been down to €19.99 on Playstation plenty times, just have to wait for it to drop. Hoping for next week myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

This is a really weird question. Of course there's no way to get it free. It's a retail game. Unless you're asking in a roundabout way "can I download a cracked copy on PC"?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

Jacovs wrote: »
    Not sure if it gets reduced on all platforms when it does get reduced, but im keeping an eye on PSPrices website for when it does get reduced. My son looking for it too but its been down to €19.99 on Playstation plenty times, just have to wait for it to drop. Hoping for next week myself.[/quote

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 ruby37

Homelander wrote: »
    This is a really weird question. Of course there's no way to get it free. It's a retail game. Unless you're asking in a roundabout way "can I download a cracked copy on PC"?

I'm not familiar myself with it but he was talking about possible codes to get it free. That's all. Wasnt being weird in any way, just didnt know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

it appears to be 25% less on cdkeys for xbox if that helps

Advertisement