Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Help

Options
  • 27-05-2020 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've launched a new business website. Built via Wordpress. What I don't have are the skills to do the back end techy SEO stuff. Can anyone point me in the right direction for someone able to do this? Or if any freelancers want a crack at it (paid obviously)? I'm not techy enough.

Below is stuff I've managed to do:

Google Analytics set up & Yoast plugin
    MonsterInsights plugin.
    Google Search Console - added sitemap
    Image Alt Tags
    URL & Meta Descriptions
    Resized photos through image compression plugin
    Keyword research
    Internal linking and external linking of text content

Below is stuff I think I need to do:

Mobile S.E.O Optimization
    Search Console/Webmaster Tools Optimization
    Search Analytics Optimization
    Breadcrumbs Optimization
    Semantic Tags/S.E.O Optimization
    Search Friendly URLs Optimization
    Speed & Performance Optimization
    Broken Links Fix

In particular, I need to resolve some responsiveness issues between different browsers and devices. For example, some title text and buttons are manually centred on the mobile through the padding/margin settings - there is no 'centre' setting. So on different devices they are positioning differently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

We do seo if you want to give me a call

To "center" things If the object has a width (px or %) and you set the left and right margins to auto it should centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kickstart86

Hey The_Fitz, how did you get on with this? I’m starting from a similar position now myself and wondered if you had any guidance? Thanks

Advertisement