Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online marketplace

Options
  • 27-05-2020 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm currently developing an online marketplace to help local retailers and brands sell online and succeed in their own home countries and is nearly ready to launch.

Would love to pick your brains as to some things and potential features you think could be a good idea to add to the marketplace to help local retailers succeed and gain local online sales and not lose local online sales to retailers halfway around the world.

I believe there is a problem with many marketplaces today. Originally they said they will help local retailers sell but have caused opposite in my opinion by having so many sellers local retailers are losing local online sales let alone international sales.

Thanks love to here your ideas and opinions! Stay safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Sorry haven't replied to your PM yet we've been absolutely swamped! Done 6 months worth of online orders just this month it's been crazy.

Advertisement