Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong IBAN

Options
  • 28-05-2020 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Bryce Strong Glob

Hi, basically i won a online quiz and won a cash prize (75 euro), gave the iban to the hosts....The issue i have is i gave an incorrect iban, basically one number was wrong - i put in a 9 instead of a 0....is there anyway i can get it back or am i screwed...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Davester, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear this. 

If the IBAN is invalid then the funds should return to the senders account within 10 working days. 

We’d recommend that you’d contact the sender to check if the funds have bounced back to their account in 10 working days. 

The sender would also be able to follow up on this transfer by contacting their bank directly.

To check if the IBAN you’ve provided is a valid IBAN with us, you can log on to www.365Online.com and select the options ‘Service Desk’ > ‘Ask a Question’ and an Advisor would be happy to investigate this for you and offer further guidance.  

We hope that this information helps. If there’s anything else we can help with please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Bryce Strong Glob

Thank you Eve

Advertisement