Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell monitors

Options
  • 28-05-2020 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Is anyone looking at the dell site for monitors. They seem really discounted right now, is this correct? Not sure if its a bargin so putting up a thread instrad of posting to bargin alerts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

They're always like that, I think.
    When I was looking to buy, I found that the slashed price matched closely the price I could get from scan.co.uk or overclockers.co.uk.

As an example, I was looking to buy a P2418D. The price on Scan was 210 quid, and the price on dell.ie was 240 euro, down from something like 370 euro.
    If you chat with the sales person on the dell website, you might get an additional discount. Worth a try, if you really want to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Evilcamper

Yea I decided to bite the bullet and buy seems to be a 20% discount right now while stocks last:

https://www.dell.com/en-ie/shop/dell-32-curved-gaming-monitor-s3220dgf/apd/210-atvc/monitors-monitor-accessories

Amazon and overclockers seem to have it for £429.00 and £449.99. Currys is doing it for EUR 519z seems like a good deal so decided to go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Before you order, try haggling with the online chat. I bet you can get the price down a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Evilcamper

JoyPad wrote: »
    Before you order, try haggling with the online chat. I bet you can get the price down a bit more.

Thanks for the advice will have a go so.

Advertisement