Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile registration warning

Options
  • 28-05-2020 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hello, can you please get rid of this warning in my/our account. I have confirmed my mobile number several times, yet the big red warning box doesn't disappear. It is highly annoying to constantly have a warning sitting there when I access my bank account. For anyone who has registered their mobile phone number, this warning should disappear. Its not hard to code that either. 

Thanks

BtZzp4u.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

I cannot get the image to fit properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Poncke, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

This notification is in place to remind our customers to make sure their correct mobile number is registered to their account. 

It is important that our customers have the correct mobile number registered as we begin to launch our new mobile app. 

We appreciate your feedback on this and will be sure to pass it on to our digital networking team. 

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Thanks Eve, I understand what its for, but after confirming my phone number several times, I don't need to be reminded any longer. Once the number has been confirmed, the message should no longer pop up. It is causing a confusion. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Poncke, thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie.  

We can certainly understand why this could cause some confusion. 

This banner would be on all customers Banking 365 profiles just as a reminder in case they change their mobile number prior to the launch of our new app. 

We will certainly pass your feedback on this along to the relevant department. 

Please feel free to get in touch with us here if there’s anything else we can help you with. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lass1

Hi, I am having the same problem, I have tried to use my card twice online And it keeps saying authorisation failure, and I have been trying for 2 hours to get someone on the phone,

I am starting to loose it:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

lass1 wrote: »
    Hi, I am having the same problem, I have tried to use my card twice online And it keeps saying authorisation failure, and I have been trying for 2 hours to get someone on the phone,

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with using your card online. Can we check with you have you received an email or text from our card security team requesting you to confirm a transaction as genuine or not. If you have done we would ask that you respond to this as soon as possible.

If you are having difficulty with receiving codes for verified by visa we would ask that you contact our designated verified by visa team on 0818200370 and one of our colleagues here will be happy to assist with this.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

I agree completely with OP. Very annoying message that should be filtered out for customers who have their details up to date.

lass1 wrote: »

Don't think this is the same problem though...

Advertisement