Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blended Learning

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭paddybarry

Israel has noted a spike in coronavirus cases as schools, businesses, restaurants, bars, tourist attractions and other establishments reopen, leading to 177 schools and educational institutions throughout the country closing again after 493 students and teachers tested positive for the virus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Maybe we also need to remind the policy makers that we don't have the basic infrastructure in this country to support any kind of 'blended learning'. The national broadband plan is a mess.

I don't have a stable internet connection at home, I'm straining to work from home on a mobile hotspot, there's no way my children can also be on concurrent video calls to various teachers. Who is going to suddenly supply the hundred thousand laptops and printers needed, and even set up a home study space for children. Utter nonsense.

Advertisement