Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pear wood

Options
  • 28-05-2020 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I've large pear tree in my garden and rather than see the whole lot hit the skip would anyone be interest in taking it for tirning

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: I'm moving this to the Woodcraft forum, you might get more replies there. Please note that the Woodcraft forum charter will apply.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Where in Ireland are you?
    And how wide is the trunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 feenzo2002

clonsilla dublin its fairly wide with lots of branches

its in clonsilla dublin trunk fairly wide

Its in dublun trunk is fairly wide i ca seen a pic if you send me a number too big for limit on boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

feenzo2002 wrote: »
    its in clonsilla dublin trunk fairly wide
    you mean six inches across/12 inches/?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BackInTown

Its in dublun trunk is fairly wide i ca seen a pic if you send me a number too big for limit on boards.ie

I sent you a pm there feenzo

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

There you go :)

514613.jpg

will pass, cheers, it's a little on the small side for me.
    could be some nice small crotch pieces in there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

I've large pear tree in my garden and rather than see the whole lot hit the skip would anyone be interest in taking it for tirning

Any partridges with it?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement

Sorry folks it has been taken hopefully it will be made in to something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Sorry folks it has been taken hopefully it will be made in to something nice

No worries, thank you for reaching out to the community rather than just make it into firewood.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement