Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming Youtubers

1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Does anyone go around looking at different livestock enterprises or do they all just go where the big gear is?

From the amount of chatter on here and other forums it would seem that a channel based on stock would gain some traction.

Even the silage based ones rarely discuss dry matter, protein, etc. And if they do, it's the dairy boys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I just watched the latest video from David Beattie ( https://www.youtube.com/@sheepschool365 ) and it was very entertaining. As I posted previously we haven't kept sheep in a lifetime but watching his videos reminds me of how much manual effort goes into them - cattle are a lot easier. He got excellent prices for some of his stock at Roscommon mart.

Advertisement