Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Stores

• 28-05-2020 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any carpet stores open in Kildare? Or when they might open again?

Any suggestions or ideas welcomed. Online purchases considered, don't necessarily have to view it first, I'm not too fussy ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Allowed open from the 8th - there may be some doing online ordering but I imagine you want to actually view the carpets!

Des Kelly have some form of mobile showroom going to get sample books out to people, I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

L1011 wrote: »
    Allowed open from the 8th - there may be some doing online ordering but I imagine you want to actually view the carpets!

Des Kelly have some form of mobile showroom going to get sample books out to people, I believe.

Appreciate that. That will give me time to have it in place before my business reopens on the 20th July.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Hamptons in newbridge seem to be working

Advertisement