Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom House Quay to Crumlin Children's Hospital

Options
  • 29-05-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Hope I'm in the right place here!

I need to get from Custom House Quay to the Children's Hospital in Crumlin early in the morning midweek and was wondering what the best way may be especially if transport services are impacted with the current situation?

Would I be better off just jumping in a cab and if that's the best option, what sort of cost would I be looking at?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Red luas line runs practically door to door.

Get on at Busaras, get off at Drimnagh and there's about a 5 or 10 minute walk to the hospital.

Use the journey planner on www.luas.ie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

27 bus leaves you across the road from the hospital. Pick it up at the (new) Rosie Hackett bridge on Eden quay.

Advertisement