Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotty Kilmer has the biggest Youtube Car DIY channel

Options
  • 29-05-2020 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭

Well, that's his claim. This guy has over a billion views thanks to his click bait videos.

Came across him years ago and couldn't stand him. Was searching for some G Wagen videos a few months ago and came across his review of one. Made the mistake of watching it (10 minutes I'll never get back) and Youtube has been pushing his videos to me ever since.

With that in mind (to avoid his dross), what are the best Youtube car DIY channels that you watch?

I'm a fan of Mighty Car Mods, ChrisFix, Mustie1 and have recently been following the Irish channel Endfloat do a very detailed engine swap on a VW camper.

This is water. Inspiring speech by David Foster Wallace https://youtu.be/DCbGM4mqEVw?si=GS5uDvegp6Er1EOG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭unattendedbag

hoodie6029 wrote: »
    Well, that's his claim. This guy has over a billion views thanks to his click bait videos.

Came across him years ago and couldn't stand him. Was searching for some G Wagen videos a few months ago and came across his review of one. Made the mistake of watching it (10 minutes I'll never get back) and Youtube has been pushing his videos to me ever since.

With that in mind (to avoid his dross), what are the best Youtube car DIY channels that you watch?

I'm a fan of Mighty Car Mods, ChrisFix, Mustie1 and have recently been following the Irish channel Endfloat do a very detailed engine swap on a VW camper.

You can block users and channels to avoid them showing up on your screen.

Dunno about cars but love watching delboys garage on YouTube. Makes everything about bikes look so simple

• Registered Users Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Thanks, accidentally posted this here. I doubt G wagens will get much interest in here :D
    I've asked the mods to move it.

This is water. Inspiring speech by David Foster Wallace https://youtu.be/DCbGM4mqEVw?si=GS5uDvegp6Er1EOG

If your into fabrication then Urchfab,Trev's Blog and fitzee's fabrications are very good.

More engineering/machining ones I like are This Old tony,AvE and Abom79

• Registered Users Posts: 35,064 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

hoodie6029 wrote: »
    Thanks, accidentally posted this here. I doubt G wagens will get much interest in here :D
    I've asked the mods to move it.

I've never heard of a motorcycle called a Gee Wagon, where do I get one of those? :p

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

Advertisement