Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you economically better or worse off now due to corona?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,339 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Our business is probably going to be down 80%+ this year so yeah pretty bad.

Luckily we have no major debts so hopefully should be able to ride it out but can't afford this to continue into 2021.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Don't full yourself. Only very reach and top civil servants and politicians will be better off as a result of this "pandemic". Middle classes working in non government jobs will be destroyed. Prepare yourselves for 2-5 years of recession.

I'll "full" myself if I wish, thanks very much.

This thread asks contributors to say whether THEY are better or worse off due to Covid; any chance that you'd answer that question rather than boring us with your gloomy prognostication?

Advertisement