Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card wrong pin

Options
  • 30-05-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi There,

I recently received my new debit card. I activated it in an ATM at the time & then tried to use it in a Tesco POS machine but it said wrong pin and I locked it with too many attempts. On Thursday I unlocked the pin at an ATM and tried to use it in a POS machine yesterday but again wrong pin message. The pin works fine in the ATM but not for POS machines. Can you help with this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi There,

I recently received my new debit card. I activated it in an ATM at the time & then tried to use it in a Tesco POS machine but it said wrong pin and I locked it with too many attempts. On Thursday I unlocked the pin at an ATM and tried to use it in a POS machine yesterday but again wrong pin message. The pin works fine in the ATM but not for POS machines. Can you help with this please?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with using the card at a point of sale. In an effort to have this resolved for you we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through the main browser , select service desk and ask a question and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this further for you. 

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement